Robin Black tells the truth....

I knew your secret... :) I remember reading about you breaking the rednecks arm at the Cobourg train station YEARS ago... and you were old as hell then.

All that make up and moisturizer has paid off !

Good on you though, nobody can take that away from you.

hahahaha.....Robin, good on you for coming clean. When I saw you were doing MMA, I was like wtf? How did he get younger than me? He was a year older when we were in high shcool...

Anyway, the fact is that a lot of people have bs expectations that go with age. Listening to the expectations is not a way to become great, because no one expects greatness of anyone (sadly).

I plan to train hard until I cant. I plan to compete until I cant. I dont plan on having anyone else tell me when it is that I "can't".

So congratulations for ignoring anyone who said that you cant up to today. There is no reason to start listening to them tomorrow.

Robin Black -  I am FORTY YEARS OLD

Stop your whining!

your an old fart!!! but congrats on the belt!!!

Fight til you're 50!

btw, how old were you pretending to be?

Barko - Fight til you're 50!

btw, how old were you pretending to be?

good question.

Yup.  That sounds like Robin.

respect

Snarl Snatch -  Why don't you just fight other old guys? There are senior divisions in other sports for a reason.

Does this exist??  Sieinor Division???  I will fight all old guys, BUT I WONT CUT WEIGHT!!!!!

(dougie told me so, and from my research dougie has never lost  a vale tudo fight so he must know what he's talking about.).  WORD!!!! 

proceeds to mean mug an imaginary camera...

who cares if you are 40?
just do what you want to do.

its not like you are planning to win a ufc title or something and make millions out of fighting or have an ego about it.

you train seriously, you like to compete.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!! ... big deal. its a sport.

who really cares about anything else?
people who need to start focusing on their own miserable lives instead of others, thats who.

John Nicolichuk - who cares if you are 40?

its not like you are planning to win a ufc title or something and make millions out of fighting or have an ego about it.

people who need to start focusing on their own miserable lives instead of others, thats who.

words of wisdom from john nic? You might want to do the reverse of whatever he says

JKennedy - He told Quinn he was only 16 and that it was perfectly normal for them to share a glass of Jeebus juice and cuddle in bed.

May the ghost of Michael Jackson touch you innapropriately...

John Nicolichuk - who cares if you are 40?

You are so uncaring of this info, you felt the need to comment.

Sounds like you do care.

Just admit it.  You love Robin Black.

i would have my mother participate in sex with robin black in a heart beat

Maybe he already has?

Marc-Andre -  Maybe he already has?

I think Marc is hinted at the truth to who your father is Nic

I wouldn't doubt it, call me Johnny Black from now on.
or nic-black-paddy-wack

JKennedy - Fuck that, you're Johnny Bird from now on in my books! Oh and:

John Nicolichuk - chirp chirp warble warble squawk chirp fart warble

HA

Robin Black.

MMA Champion + Lawn Bowling Up and Comer.

Robin, Renee, thanx, that was fun to watch.