Rockhold: Bisping was 'classless' after UFC 199

My take on it is luke showed no respect for Michael in the fight and thought he was going to finish him fast. So that's disrespect in itself, Luke deserves whatever comes to him Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure bisping tried to shake his hand in the octagon and rockhold said ive already shaken your hand once today and then bisping started saying shit coz rockhold basically told him to fuck off Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - He has a point, but neither he nor Bisping is entirely right in his actions. Phone Post 3.0
Yea there's always room for two assholes. At least Bisping isn't the asshole with a concussion though. Phone Post 3.0

I can't remember the exact conversation at the post fight press conference but I thought I remembered them going back and forth about it. Bisping said the "fuck you" right after the fight but said he went to shake Luke's hand and Luke got smart with him and wouldn't shake his hand. Said something like "I already shook your hand" and that's when Bisping started with the "do you even know where you are?" shit talk. Phone Post 3.0

Snakey89 - Pretty sure bisping tried to shake his hand in the octagon and rockhold said ive already shaken your hand once today and then bisping started saying shit coz rockhold basically told him to fuck off Phone Post 3.0
Sorry didn't see that you already posted this. Phone Post 3.0

What on earth did Bisping want to shake his hand for, just to mock him? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he acted like a complete cunt to Rockhold, after all, Rockhold acts pretty much the same way. No sense in pretending Michael has class or respect for anything there, including himself or his opponent. I prefer they actually be themselves. "fucking faggot" was my favorite part.

Bisping going full heel was awesome anyway. That's what got him to the dance so why stop now.

Luke did the classic babyface mistake of putting the heel in the sympathetic role so everyone, including fate, was rooting against him. Phone Post 3.0

Both are douche bags and neither is justified in criticizing the other's lack of professionalism or sportsmanship. Having said that, I'm glad Bisping was able to out fight and out douche Rockhold.

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - Rockhold deserves to be spoken to like the fucking chooch he is.

If after all those fights and the long road it takes to become a champion you can still go into a title fight completely disrespecting and underestimating your opponents skills, well that will
always say more about Luke than it will Bisping.

Simply, he got beat because he fucking deserved to get beat and he got spoken to by Bisping that way because he deserved to be spoken to like that.

End of fucking story Rockhold.

Now go cry into DCs arms or whatever sloot millionaire matchmaker sets you up with and stfu until you respect the sport, your opponents and most of all yourself! Phone Post 3.0
I'm not 100% sure what chooch means, but I'm 100% sure it's now my go to insult. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - What on earth did Bisping want to shake his hand for, just to mock him? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he acted like a complete cunt to Rockhold, after all, Rockhold acts pretty much the same way. No sense in pretending Michael has class or respect for anything there, including himself or his opponent. I prefer they actually be themselves. "fucking faggot" was my favorite part.
Bisbing is a notoriously poor sport, in victory or defeat. This is well documented. He is an emotional man, passionate.

I, over the years, have gone back and forth as a fan/hater so many times that I don't actually have an opinion. I'm sort of all out of ability to get invested any more with him. Over the years he has pissed me off with arrogance, disappointed me, and won me over with graciousness when I least expected it.

But I will say this. He shut Luke down & that isn't in question. It will take time for Luke to work around that. He got brutally knocked out on international television. I'd be vastly more impressed with him if he'd been mature enough to just shut the fuck up, but his ego simply can't allow it.

It's a hard pill to swallow for Luke, but one he sincerely needs to choke down. "I just got caught"... yup, caught clean. Own it. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -
A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - Rockhold deserves to be spoken to like the fucking chooch he is.

If after all those fights and the long road it takes to become a champion you can still go into a title fight completely disrespecting and underestimating your opponents skills, well that will
always say more about Luke than it will Bisping.

Simply, he got beat because he fucking deserved to get beat and he got spoken to by Bisping that way because he deserved to be spoken to like that.

End of fucking story Rockhold.

Now go cry into DCs arms or whatever sloot millionaire matchmaker sets you up with and stfu until you respect the sport, your opponents and most of all yourself! Phone Post 3.0
I'm not 100% sure what chooch means, but I'm 100% sure it's now my go to insult. Phone Post 3.0
I like it too Phone Post 3.0

I'd expect Rockhold to talk about this fight continuously for the next few years, ala Vitor.

Also, please will people quit with the 'lucky' shit, how can it possibly be lucky? He threw a punch that was intended to land, and it landed. How can that possibly be lucky.

Also, Bisping says he tried to shake his hand and Luke was salty so he started giving him some. If that's the case he should stop whining. 

12SixElbow - Bisping screamed "Fuck you" to Rockhold from the cage top. He also probably said something like do you even know where you are right now. But during the press conference he tried several times to make up for it and compliments Luke and bury the hatchet.

Luke certainly didn't make himself look good in that press conference. Phone Post 3.0

This, give the guy some credit for being high on adrenaline after winning such a huge upset after such a long career, and the leadup to the fight. I bet emotions ran extremely high. He tried to be all class at the press conference but Luke just kept whining about it.

Bisping was awesome after the fight, Luke was
annoying and smarmy as usual.

kjonesbeatdown -
Snakey89 - Pretty sure bisping tried to shake his hand in the octagon and rockhold said ive already shaken your hand once today and then bisping started saying shit coz rockhold basically told him to fuck off Phone Post 3.0
Sorry didn't see that you already posted this. Phone Post 3.0
Haha all good just proves i wasn't hearing things Phone Post 3.0

The guys have history that old Bisping remarks about being Strikeforce champ never went away and after all the shit talk it was bound to happen.

If Bisping hadn't called Luke a gay slur at the press conference it wouldn't even be news. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold is arrogant and surly, took his opponent lightly and deserved to lose, what should concern him more is getting knocked out by a guy known for 'pillow fists!' And it wasn't a full blooded punch... Phone Post 3.0

As much as Luke was being a sook, bisping could've tried to be less of a dick in victory. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't this this same Rockhold that was shitting on Weidman as soon as he won, even though Weidman was there giving him props?

In the eternal words that has existed since ancients times....

"Chat shit get banged". Phone Post 3.0

How delusional is he? When you're classless all your life, maybe take a look in the mirror before saying shit about anyone else.

Never thought I'd say it, but I hope Weidman does the same to him and he never gets back to a title shot. He sure as hell shouldn't get an immediate rematch Phone Post 3.0