Rockhold: Bisping was 'classless' after UFC 199

Kebab Warrior - Rockhold was wandering around with his chin in the air as if he had a fucking force field.

He demanded the bingo and he got it. Phone Post 3.0

His ego had a force field of its own judging by how he behaved the weeks before the fight. He went the Conor way: talented dude but his ego needed a severe beating and hopefully he comes out stronger at the other end.

I gotta laugh at Luke thinking he's taking the high ground saying Mike was showing his true colors.

I mean he might be showing them but holy fuck you are too Luke.

You talk shit and then expect it to always fizzle after the way you want win or lose.

Doesn't work like that. Get over it and move on.

Luke was also classless, so does it really matter who was classless first?

If you have class, someone else being classless shouldn't change that.

That being said he did get knocked unconscious in a fist fight in front of the world so I'm not shocked by his emotion. Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow -
John Milius -
crazyea - These are the seeds you sowed. If you talk shit, you cant cry afterward. Phone Post 3.0
Vote up for you pal.

Can't be an arrogant, dilusional guy then get knocked out, then look to take the high ground.

Rockhold disrespected the sport, the middleweight championship, his supporters, his team, his employer and more importantly himself for his in fight treatment of Bisping.

Bisping seized his opportunity beautiful and much to love to him but on no planet or dimension did anyone foreshadow Rockhold losing.

Luke Rockhold will forever be haunted by this disgusting performance no matter how many times he becomes champion. Phone Post 3.0
You do realize several people called Bisping to win this fight? In my pre-fight podcast I had Bisping winning this fight, as did a few other people. ( although I did not guess first round knockout ). Phone Post 3.0

Of course you didn't.... nobody did. lol  It was a flukey scenario.  No, the win wasn't lucky or anything like that... just that the chances that happens again are as long as the chances it was gonna happen the first time. Luke will be the favorite and barring him not learning his lesson and not giving Bisping respect, he'll whoop that ass.

I'm glad Bisping won and watching Lukes antics after the fight, which were only slightly more annoying than Bispings at the press conference, I hope he wins the rematch.  But, lets face it, Luke was so arrogant that he literally did nothing to prevent Bisping from teeing off on his chin, convinced that he couldn't be hit hard enough by the Brit, to do any real damage.  He was wrong and it won't happen again.

Pre fight predictions of Bisping winning were universally "Mike weathers the storm and out cardios him for a 5 round decision" or something along those lines.  It's not like anyone listed the 3 ways Mike could win and first round KO was one of them.lol

Sinead O Connors Nipples -

I'd expect Rockhold to talk about this fight continuously for the next few years, ala Vitor.

Also, please will people quit with the 'lucky' shit, how can it possibly be lucky? He threw a punch that was intended to land, and it landed. How can that possibly be lucky.

Also, Bisping says he tried to shake his hand and Luke was salty so he started giving him some. If that's the case he should stop whining. 

Nah, it wasn't a lucky win... it was a clean KO. But, if they fight 10 more times, chances are extremely slim that it happens like that again.  A Luke Rockhold that respects Bispings hands and his ability to hit him hard enough to hurt him, will never get KO'd by Bisping, imo.  An unlikely scenario led to the Bisping win, not a lucky punch.

Sore loser. Phone Post 3.0