Rockhold: I believe I'm the best in the world

I`d like to see him win also.I`m from Northern Ca and support any AKA fighter except Mike Kyle.

It`s not required though.

I`ve heard several interviews over the years where a fighter knew that he was up against the wall & was hoping for the best & still came out the winner.

I don`t even need to hear it from a fighters mouth because,I believe,it`s done more than we hear about.

Rockhold is amazing, but he has a big task ahead of him in machida. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold might think he's number 1 in the world, but why the fuck is this a newsworthy article.

Nearly every fighter thinks they're going to be the champion. Phone Post 3.0

Machida will put him to sleep. Phone Post 3.0

How often have fighters said that before, that they're the best, and how often have they been wrong?

Many times.

He can believe and say whatever the hell he wants, but proving he's the best means he can't show up and get KO'd again.

He also needs to piss clean.

With all the yapping fighters do in interviews and through social media, it's best as a fan to not get caught up in it, but look instead at performances.

Right now there is only 1 guy who is the proven best, and that is Chris Weidman.

If I were fighting a guy like Machida, I'd prefer to keep my mouth shut and just focus on Machida, nothing else.

I think he'd be suprised...

...under the right circumstances Phone Post 3.0

I think Rockhold will beat Weidman this year. It would be a great fucking fight though.

Animal Ambition - Weidman vs Rockhold would be an amazing fight. Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch.

I see a lot of shitting on luke on this thread but he truly isn't far off.. after his ko loss to Belfort, the man has been on a complete rampage... have looked sick in all his fights.. finished costas philipou easily, then comes out and submits boestch with (don't quote me) an inverted triangle armbar... right before that, the sick scramble to get into position to submit... dude isn't too far off frankly.

Machida is a true test for anyone... if rockhold could beat Machida then I hope more people start to realize that he is fucking legit.....