Rockhold: I wanna slap the sh*t out of McGregor

jayduane - Also conors definitely not as small as luke makes him out to be. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you know that from experience, gayduane.

What s amazing is how Conor gets everyone to speak about him. Even fighters in other weight classes. Everything Conor does he does deliberately and it is all falling into his plan.

Don't they know they have been trolled?

It seems like every time Ronda makes the news Conor has to be loud and brash to try and get more attention than she does.

lol, or maybe he is always like that and it just seems like that to me.

KING Stannis Baratheon -
Bipolar - Conor is setting himself up for eventual epic humiliation. No fighter without an adequate ground game is going to stay on top (if he even gets there) long. He can't even clean out his own division (at least he hasn't yet) and the fool is talking about going up and dominating LW? That's beyond stupid. I don't think he would beat Frankie or Mendes with a proper camp, or Jose either. Even a fight against Max H would be more or less a toss up at this point. I'd throw out Jeremy Stephens as a legit threat as well. Conor has never shown anything on the ground. I honestly can't think of a top fighter with less ground skills. And he is talking trash on the LWs? Is there a single person who thinks he has a reasonable chance of beating RDA or Khabib, among many others?
Tbh if he made his TDD super solid that's all he really needs. Chuck Liddel didn't have the wrestling for MMA but he had crazy TDD. Phone Post 3.0
Nobody ever knocked Liddell on his butt with a simple low kick either. So Conor has a long way to go. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
Bipolar - Conor is setting himself up for eventual epic humiliation. No fighter without an adequate ground game is going to stay on top (if he even gets there) long. He can't even clean out his own division (at least he hasn't yet) and the fool is talking about going up and dominating LW? That's beyond stupid. I don't think he would beat Frankie or Mendes with a proper camp, or Jose either. Even a fight against Max H would be more or less a toss up at this point. I'd throw out Jeremy Stephens as a legit threat as well. Conor has never shown anything on the ground. I honestly can't think of a top fighter with less ground skills. And he is talking trash on the LWs? Is there a single person who thinks he has a reasonable chance of beating RDA or Khabib, among many others?
Tbh if he made his TDD super solid that's all he really needs. Chuck Liddel didn't have the wrestling for MMA but he had crazy TDD. Phone Post 3.0
Nobody ever knocked Liddell on his butt with a simple low kick either. So Conor has a long way to go. Phone Post 3.0
Chuck also wrestled in college. Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

In the power 106 interview, when Rockhold said "Conor was walking around as if he had a 10 foot penis", I thought it was hilarious. Especially considering Rockhold is black from the waist down.

Hung like Travis Brown Phone Post 3.0

Anti_thesis - "...has major holes in his game"

That is hilarious coming from a guy who went on Millionaire Matchmaker.
If anything, rockhold displayed new facets to his game on millionaire matchmaker. Phone Post 3.0

complaints -
Darth Ryase -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
I knew someone would have to state the obvious. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
complaints -
Darth Ryase -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
I knew someone would have to state the obvious. Phone Post 3.0

chuck wrestled at a d-1 school for 5 years thats not just "wrestling in college" lol.

"Conor crushes Rockhold."
UG Phone Post 3.0

I think Luke and Conor are both the shit... but it's a no-win proposition for a bigger fighter to talk shit about a smaller fighter.