Rockhold: I wanna slap the sh*t out of McGregor

It would be an interesting match up, that's for sure.

Does Luke have a reach advantage, can't determine who would win without knowing that?

I doubt Luke could take repeated kicks to the body mixed in with bombs to the dome. Never know though... Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
Mr_Honky -
jayduane - Also conors definitely not as small as luke makes him out to be. Phone Post 3.0
5'9" is small. Not MM small but below average. McGregor could walk between Luke's legs and Luke would think it's his cock. Phone Post 3.0
Yet another reference to Luke's cock.

The repressed homosexuality in regards to Rockhold is a UG phenomena.

Every single thread. Phone Post 3.0
Just admit your true feelings, and the hatred in your heart will dissolve. We're all here for you. Just come on out of that closet, mister! Daddy will make everything all right. Phone Post 3.0

What I am about to say, I am serious, so serious you can quote it and I'll put my screen name on it

But I believe Cole Miller beats Conor Mcgregor. 

The other post I made in this thread, I will not commit to.

chaplinshouse -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - It would be an interesting match up, that's for sure.

Does Luke have a reach advantage, can't determine who would win without knowing that?

I doubt Luke could take repeated kicks to the body mixed in with bombs to the dome. Never know though... Phone Post 3.0

wow, u admitted it's a possibility that an elite guy 3 weight classes up from Conor wouldn't automatically get crushed by Conor. Maybe there's hope for u yet
I'll ignore your rude undertones and keep this respectful.

I'm a big fan of Luke's. For example I think he takes Weidman. He's tough, well rounded and seems hungry for success. There's a lot to admire.

I think from the current UFC roster Luke would pose the stiffest test for McGregor. Phone Post 3.0

E55 Pilot - Conors 15 minutes are almost up.

I'd have to agree. I don't hate McGregor but he is going to look really stupid when he gets dominated by Aldo, Edgar or Mendes (after a full camp). One bad loss and all his shit talking routine is going to be really weak. I'm not sure the guy is a top 5 fighter in the division.

All that said, of course i'm tuning in to watch.

chadp -
businessbhoy - Ps I think Luke was annoyed with Conor's "your welcome" comment, which was tremendous! Phone Post 3.0
Haha Conor nailed him with that one. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, Luke didn't look impressed. All the better. Phone Post 3.0

Bipolar - Conor is setting himself up for eventual epic humiliation. No fighter without an adequate ground game is going to stay on top (if he even gets there) long. He can't even clean out his own division (at least he hasn't yet) and the fool is talking about going up and dominating LW? That's beyond stupid. I don't think he would beat Frankie or Mendes with a proper camp, or Jose either. Even a fight against Max H would be more or less a toss up at this point. I'd throw out Jeremy Stephens as a legit threat as well. Conor has never shown anything on the ground. I honestly can't think of a top fighter with less ground skills. And he is talking trash on the LWs? Is there a single person who thinks he has a reasonable chance of beating RDA or Khabib, among many others?
Tbh if he made his TDD super solid that's all he really needs. Chuck Liddel didn't have the wrestling for MMA but he had crazy TDD. Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - 
E55 Pilot - Conors 15 minutes are almost up.
Lmao You McGregor haters all practically begging for him to lose at this point Phone Post 3.0

And you Conor Nuthuggers make him out to be this unstoppable trillionaire.

FIGHTLORD - Rockhold still running his mouth i see...

Someone post a picture of Conors watch. Phone Post 3.0

Is this really how his fans are talking shit now? Bust out a wad of cash, bro.

I'm sure Tyson and plenty more athletes could have busted out some watches and cars back in the day. Tell them to do it now.

chaplinshouse - ^i thought they were humorous undertones but however u wanna take it. hope voting me down provided some stress relief
I didn't vote you down, have a MOD confirm if you're upset about it.

I typically reserve the VD option for fighter bashing only.

Personal attacks on me are water off a Ducks back (not aimed at you).

Have a VU and enjoy the rest of your day :) Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - 
jayduane - Also conors definitely not as small as luke makes him out to be. Phone Post 3.0
5'9" is small. Not MM small but below average. McGregor could walk between Luke's legs and Luke would think it's his cock. Phone Post 3.0

You win the internet today....VTFU......HAHAHAHAHA

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
chaplinshouse - ^i thought they were humorous undertones but however u wanna take it. hope voting me down provided some stress relief

I just want to say I like both of you. chalinshouse has a lot of vote ups, and Outlaw'd by Lytle has none, but in my opinion the vote counts could be swapped and it wouldn't change how I feel about either of ya'lls contributions.

There's so many teens and angry people and no real reward system just a chance to get froze so I really don't pay attention to vote counts, however I know some do so when I see a good post I vote up.

Jack Furious - Somebody's trollin' the shit out of this thread lol

To give you peace at mind I will let you know I was 100% being sarcastic about McGregor beating Luke.

In a combat video game maybe, but that's it.

D241 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

I just want to say I like both of you. chalinshouse has a lot of vote ups, and Outlaw'd by Lytle has none, but in my opinion the vote counts could be swapped and it wouldn't change how I feel about either of ya'lls contributions.

There's so many teens and angry people and no real reward system just a chance to get froze so I really don't pay attention to vote counts, however I know some do so when I see a good post I vote up.

Thanks dude, likewise and have a VU in return :) Phone Post 3.0

FIGHTLORD - Rockhold still running his mouth i see...

Someone post a picture of Conors watch. Phone Post 3.0
Rockhold could walk up to your hero and take that watch from him and Conner wouldn't be able to stop him. Phone Post 3.0

kyle223 - Luke provides a reasonable response to a question asked to him, and even praises Conor and says he's a good fighter.

"Luke is jealous of Conor".

UG Phone Post 3.0
The UG is being overrun with Conor stans. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold picking on Conor is pretty damn funny. I hope he keeps it up. Other guys should join in as well. It's the right kind of bullying. A little guy with a big head (literally and figuratively) getting put in his place by a fully grown man.

This has to be the biggest weight difference call out ever. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Rockhold better watch what he says. In a street fight McGregor isn't confined to a small cage, thus giving Conor a HUGE advantage to use his speed, quickness, and cardio. Conor would light Rockholt up on the feet. By the time rockhold is ready to throw a counter, Conor will have landed 3 punches, throwing his 4th and will duck Luke's slow 185lb punch and Conor will counter with a 1-2.

- Outlaw'd by lytle Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
D241 -

Rockhold better watch what he says. In a street fight McGregor isn't confined to a small cage, thus giving Conor a HUGE advantage to use his speed, quickness, and cardio. Conor would light Rockholt up on the feet. By the time rockhold is ready to throw a counter, Conor will have landed 3 punches, throwing his 4th and will duck Luke's slow 185lb punch and Conor will counter with a 1-2.

- Outlaw'd by lytle Phone Post 3.0
This!! Phone Post 3.0