Rockhold out of Strickland fight “some things aren’t meant to be”

I’m excited for the rioting and looting when he’s acquitted.

1 Like

You are a sack of shit. He had every right to be there as much as anyone else. To bad he killed your pedo friends faggot.

4 Likes

3 Likes

This just sux.

Why not Chimaev vs. Strickland.

1 Like

Just more opportunities for people to commit “sef-defense”, lol.

Man, you sound like the type of guy who would show up to a protest with a rifle hoping someone will attack you so that you can shoot them in self defense.

2 Likes

That’s the biggest load of dogshit I’ve ever seen typed on this forum in 20 years lol

A pedo is dead. Rejoice. Be happy.

3 Likes

Try this on for size:

2 Likes

Conceive, believe, achieve.

1 Like

I wouldnt doubt it but there’s also no context. Maybe Luke couldn’t handle it, maybe strickland was going too hard in sparring which can be dumb as fuck as well

1 Like

The OG went from an amazing forum to absolute dog shit

1 Like

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

3 Likes

Just because nation state sanctions a person to at will kill civilians in a foreign land doesn’t mean they’re an insurgent, you sheep.

Rittenhouse, dad, grandma, aunts and uncles lived in kenosha and he worked in kenosha. An idiot combat vet can say what he wants but it means nothing.

I hope you let rioters burn your house and neighbor’s house down when they come for you.

2 Likes

Nevermind 3 people attacked him and he actually went as a medic and 2 of the 3 had weapons, all chasing down.

2 Likes

Don’t engage with these psychotic losers over this.

Rittenhouse will walk on the murder charges, they’ll cry and we’ll all move on with our lives.

2 Likes

Self-defense is not immoral. Neither is private property and neither is defending it.

^Shame this young man here didn’t kill all three or four of them.