Rockhold will never fight again, moving on.

What the fuck was that which i did not read? Phone Post 3.0

RocknRolla -
dhughes - 
Vinnie G -

Gross look at those hair roots. I'm guessing she has hair in her ass. 1/10 wood knot. Phone Post 3.0

i think i recognize her from bangbros
Jenna Marbles Phone Post 3.0

erdoc1983 -

He will be back and he will be a champ again. He is young and this is going to piss him off. The celebrity got to him. He will handle it better. Let's not forget he is a bad mofo with wins over top 5 guys. 

Let him lick his wounds, he will come back and I still think he holds the belt again. Lesson was learned. 

This exactly. Phone Post 3.0

What a shit first post. Didn't vote you down though. Phone Post 3.0

Jake Macho -
comeonman1 - 

OP- How much did Schaub pay you to post that?

Schaub doesn't have to pay people to express that he is an interesting and insightful person to listen to. He actually gets paid by proving it every time he hosts a podcast.
Ha! Hi Brendan Phone Post 3.0

Brendan Schaub is a man of great intellect and humor, a philosopher fighter

lol!

Guys let's give Jake Macho a chance. He's onto something here.

cruedi - Rockhold should never have been champion, whether he fights again is irrelevant. Bisping shouldn't be champion. Shame what's happened to the middle weight division.

Agreed.
You shouldn't be champion just because you beat the champion in a title fight. That's absurd.... Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - 
Jobe Watson version 2.0 -
cruedi - Rockhold should never have been champion, whether he fights again is irrelevant. Bisping shouldn't be champion. Shame what's happened to the middle weight division.

Agreed.
You shouldn't be champion just because you beat the champion in a title fight. That's absurd.... Phone Post 3.0
Right. It's a shame some perfect fighter doesn't exist to be the champion. Now we're left real life champs like Rockhold and Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

Succinct point. We live in the real world where unbeatable wunderkinds break their own legs, new kings live a short reign, and guys like Bisping sneak in under the radar and grasp something they "shouldn't have" but THEY TOOK! THEY EARNED!

Bisping shouldn't be champ? Cut to 185 and take it from him! Because that's what he did! And that's what Rockhold did.

Is doing now, with mainstream media. He's not the smartest guy ever? Doesn't have to be. Cause he's stepped out and walked on this stepping stone offered to him. Get used to Rockhold on talk shows. Get used to Rockhold in movies. I for one will bring the popcorn.

Im not sure how to react to this? Phone Post 3.0

Jake Macho = homeless man's CRE. Phone Post 3.0

RocknRolla -
dhughes - 
Vinnie G -

Gross look at those hair roots. I'm guessing she has hair in her ass. 1/10 wood knot. Phone Post 3.0

i think i recognize her from bangbros
If what you say is true I'm gonna need a name. Phone Post 3.0

You get points for creativity and first FRAT.

Vinnie G -

Great Wall colour. I'm gonna use that. Phone Post 3.0

Lost me when you called Ronda Rousey one of the most beautiful women in the world. Have you ever left the house? Phone Post 3.0

Diferentigual -
Jake Macho -
comeonman1 - 

Schaub doesn't have to pay people to express that he is an interesting and insightful person to listen to. He actually gets paid by proving it every time he hosts a podcast.
Ha! Hi Brendan Phone Post 3.0

THIS - Hi Brendan!

SELF-PROMOTION 101

STEP 1:  Get on the internet.

STEP 2:  Get people talkin about me!  Use throw away account in forum and talk about how awesome I am, even going so far as to put myself into categories I don't belong in.

STEP 3:  Profit.

Jake Macho - 
comeonman1 - 

Hi Schaub

Lol at Bisbing not having any options. He was filming a movie when he got the short notice call. Came in and made quick work of Rockhold. Shaub, is it not enough you have a podcast now but you also have to troll the UG? If that's your thing, whatever I guess. Phone Post 3.0