Rocky Marciano-Chuck Liddell K-1 Rules...

I'm stunned how many ppl here are just saying leg kicks lol

Besides the fact that those are in no way Liddell's forte, his style match-up with Marciano would mean he's getting demolished by some brutal shots...

Chuck was tailor made for wrestlers, against legendary strikers, particularly w/o wrestling, he'd be fucked. No way in hell he has the footwork to dance around Marciano and just tweak him with Leg-kicks until he's impotent... This isnt Aldo we're talking about

I cannot begin to describe how much I hate these threads. Phone Post

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Lets not forget also that heavyweights were much smaller back in the day . I think Rocky was only like 5'3 and a buck 30 soaking wet.

You think Marciano was 5'3 130lbs?

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - 
Poptarts - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Lets not forget also that heavyweights were much smaller back in the day . I think Rocky was only like 5'3 and a buck 30 soaking wet.

With shoes on and having just ate a large breakfast.

You almost got me.

Rock smashes through Chuck like Bulldozer.

3-0 Marciano.

Tilla - Chuck got outstruck by Randy Couture!

First good, rational point. Phone Post 3.0

MysteriousNinjaFromMars -
Poptarts - 

With shoes on and having just ate a large breakfast.
LOL

I just envisioned this coming from Chael. Phone Post 3.0

One guy crushed Joe Louis, Ezzard Charles and Joe Walcott. The other got knocked out by Rich Franklin and Rashad Evans. Managgia, if Rocy were to hit him on the chin. If those guys did that to Chuck imagine Rocco connectiong. Dio mio

Devlin - 

Rocky's 3-0 in k1 threads imo. Guys going.to be a kickboxing goat before long. Phone Post