Rodney in Slovakia....

From 29th November to 6 th December Rodney „Chico" King was in Slovakia in order to conduct private and semi private training. In the beginning I had chance to train privately with him..and honestly have to say it was BLAST. Rodney has tested me during „light" sparring session(in order to see what is my level ) and then worked from there. This is what coaching should be all about......increase the individual performance level by teaching stuff which is individualy oriented and not just couple of moves like everybody is doing...that´s big difference. I can honestly say.....my performance level after just 1st lesson incresed dramaticaly!!!!!! I even could not believe that....... But it was real fact.....We then worked more clinch and his CM stuff.... during our privates.

BUt I realy do not want to speak too much about „technical " stuff which Rodney covered with me......this is quite difficult......but I want to focus more on his coaching approach in boxing and clinch game. I found out his overall stand up approach is really really unique! And I do not mean just his boxing stuff,......I mean clinch and kicks too. I get through a lot of clinching and boxing material and seminars..and I can tell you his approach is the best which I had experienced ! He liked „go for the kill" right away.......and not just trade punches or knees like a lot of guys do . His approach is totaly MMA and street oriented ....and I like it very much. He cut off a lot of traditional MUAY THAI and BOXING techniques from his arsenal and make it much simplier and easier and most importantly much more functional for MMA and street. His approach is definitely not atributes based....which means everybody can learn it ......

As for the seminar...yeah the stuff which he covered was top notch and high functional...it is clear I think . But what Rodney´ s separates from rest of the stand up guys which I had experince with until today... was his outstanding coaching approach. He sparred /almost 1 hour/ with everybody and coached every SINGLE guy.......which of course DRASTICALY increased EVERYBODY ´s level.....RIGH AWAY!!!!!!!!! It was AWESOME blastand experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank Rodney that he is giving me this very unique training opportunity and I hope to see him very soon next year!

Thanks again bro,

And have a good back flight to SA,

Radek

www.jkd.sk
PS: watch out guys for HUGE surprises next year...Rodney is gonna „BREAK" coaching stand up market very soon....?

Hey Radek,
Comments like that make it ll worth it bro. Thanks to you and your family for being such great hosts. I had an awesome time. Slovakia is a wonderful place, rich in history and great coffee:)

Radek has a great attitude and great skills, if any of you ever get a chance to train with him you should.

Off to catch up on some sleep!

Cheers,

Chico

www.alivenessnow.com

Rodney ,

I tried to e-mail you...but it seems me it was not delivered.....did you get my today´s e-mails?

Radek

I think I have answered them bro!

Cheers,

Chico

Rodney,

I replied but still it seems me that you have some problems with your e-mail box, because all my today´s e-mails was undelivered to you......

Take care,

Radek