Rogan getting Connor on the podcast. Hooray!

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - 
goshdamnitbrockno - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - 
neddac - I wonder will we get any deeper into Joe’s obvious distain for the Irish. He has spoken on his podcast about his Irish Dad and Grandfather and from the sound of it, I wouldn’t blame him.

I suppose we shouldn’t really discuss it here, as Joe’s a reader, but I’ve always wanted to see a witty Irishman bring him back around. Unfortunately, I think McGregor’s going play into the exact stereotype that Joe has in his head for we Irish, that of a muck savage with little to add, intellectually speaking. Hope I’m wrong.

Nah the only thing I can think of him saying that could be perceived as negative toward us Irish is that the food over here is bad , the women are ugly and the norther Irish are hard to understand.

And as a man from northern Ireland he's right on the money for the most part (there are some fantastic looking women, but sometimes they do just look like a guy has decided to wear his sisters clothes).

Haha di the di di sitiation :), there are a lot of beautiful and bet down Irish women, but America is the same with a lot more people so do that math there joe :D, ninja are you Irish or British and I only ask because I love Irish food or may be its cause I grow up eating dinners from the best cook alive today.

I am a handsome northern catholic my friend so I would consider myself irish and at the very least northern irish. When I think british i think english, and so does everyone else.

Proof?

Do a british accent, its not mine.

Haha I don't care about you religion buddy I ain't one of them, if your a good person I couldn't give a shit what you believe I'v Buddhist, catholic, Protestant and friends who laugh when god is mentioned, I just wondered about the food friend cause I love Irish food, and I do have to say one thing I was with a northern girl for three years and although she was Irish catholic also she considered herself British. But hey I'm not telling you what's what I'm just telling you of my experience.

His name is CONOR. . only 1 n.. some folks just cant get that Phone Post

Great News, do this podcast solo Joe. No need to have Aubrey or anyone else. Phone Post 3.0