Rogan Netflix Comedy Special ‘Burn the Boats’ just got its First Trailer

And when gringo papi dropped, that trailer was admittedly better than this trailer

2 Likes

Funny something so Bloggbussa is on neggfliggs B

1 Like

True

1 Like

@Thrill_Hammer

4 Likes

The elite…

1 Like
3 Likes

radical GIF

1 Like

I feel terrible for the ppl in the crowd that laughed at the stimulated stool fuck
Cringe much

4 Likes

I laugh at this video every time I watch it. I really laugh when Joseph is acting like he’s trying to think of a time its appropriate to stool fuck. Looks all deep in thought, knowing full well he has and will fuck a stool again

4 Likes

I’ve watched three of Rogan’s stand-up specials and many of his podcasts over the years. I’m not exaggerating when I say he’s never made me laugh. He obviously has talent in other areas and an extreme work ethic, but I can’t imagine thinking his comedy is good.

5 Likes

He just does a bad kinnison (who totally sucked) impression.

5 Likes

The only thing i remember from one of his last specials was the Kardashian bit at the end and FUCK ME was that shit painful to watch!!

He clearly has yes people around him scared to give actual criticism of his stand up!

3 Likes

“Kinison was a preacher until he got hit by a car. Then he became nuts. How fuckin crazy is that? Roseanne too! That’s 2 of the greatest to ever do it. And Bill Hicks. I remember at the comedy store or somewhere they wrote on the wall, “Stop Trying to be Hicks!” Everyone wanted to be that guy,”

• Rogan, for sure

It’s funny when he has funny comedians on his podcast and the joke always goes straight over his head like an Autistic/Assburger ridden Tard

3 Likes

I think he’s purposely not acknowledging their joke as a “flex” like they’re trying to show him up.

1 Like

Hes not that smart.

3 Likes

Agreed,

It’s always straight over Rogi’s head

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes