Rogan Netflix Comedy Special ‘Burn the Boats’ just got its First Trailer

I like Joe Rogan and enjoy listening to the JRE, but I don’t find him remotely funny at all.

22 Likes

I only listen to his podcast when there’s a guest on it that I may find interesting, but I can only take listening to him in small doses. As far as him being funny, I agree with you 100%.

8 Likes

Is rogan gay?

1 Like

There were heavy rumors he was hooking up with trannies around the news radio days.

2 Likes

Joe Rogan is the least funny famous comedian. He just doesn’t understand comedy at any level.

5 Likes

Nbc I Concur GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

hes right ya know

why does he do comedy still?

Just do the podcast thing and stop wasting everybody’s time.

3 Likes

Now this may be a controversial take, but
I even find BrainDum Schaub funnier than Joe Rogan, and Bapa got the worst ever rating on IMDB 1.1/10 , and that is out of 92 million movies/TV episodes/ shorts etc.

Brenden S :- “Hey Joe , I think it’s time that we have the talg, ur just not funny Joe, give it up…”

@Thrill_Hammer

6 Likes

Just from the lack of content in this trailer, you already know it’s going to be bad.

5 Likes

and hes loaded ! Ride off into the sunset where fear is not a factor. Do you 6 cards a year and enjoy life . He aint funny

3 Likes

Talembout Negflix B?

2 Likes

The mother ship is sold out most nights and Rogi said he wants to buy a theatre and open a 2nd location, which is great, (along as he doesn’t get on stage and do a set.

And keep Ur ass in the podcast studio and pump out some great pods with the people I enjoy listening to

2 Likes

He tends to get onstage when the heavy hitters of comedy are booked there, gives the illusion that his stand up is on par with theirs.

4 Likes

Usually a trailer will show something that makes the viewer want to watch it.

7 Likes

Seen him be the MC in between sets and introduce the next comic., which is fine
If he interacts too long between comics and he even tries to crack a joke, it’s never funny imo.

I’m pretty sexist, and I’ve never found female comics funny.
However I think I’ve heard better sets of females than any of Joe’s standup)

Kill tonys new possible resident is a disabled wheelchair girl, a d she actually made me laugh.

4 Likes

You’re just jealous you aren’t one of the 1000 I mean, 250, I mean 7

3 Likes