Rogan Reunites with Daniel Cormier, Jon Anik 274

2 Likes

1 Like

The fifth numbered UFC event of the year rapidly is approaching with UFC 274 on Saturday at Footprint Center in Phoenix.
As always, some marquee on-air talent will be there to help guide viewers through the experience.

Details of who will be working as commentators and analysts for the have been acquired by MMA Junkie through a person with knowledge of the plans – and you can see the scheduled broadcast team below.
UFC 274’s main card airs on pay-per-view/streams via ESPN+ pay-per-view for residents in the U.S. beginning at 10 p.m. ET.

Televised prelims on ESPN and ESPN+ start at 8 p.m. ET following early prelims, which are tentatively slated to begin at 6 p.m. ET and stream on ESPN+.

As a short and pudgy former freestlyle wrestler of African American descent, DC is my hero. I love the guy. I was so happy to hear him commentste the NCAA wrestling finals this year. He did a tremendous job and I love hearing his breakdowns on the mic.
He can be a bit childish at times and overly giddy, but he brings a level of familiarity to the booth when hes at the the table of UFC events.
I cant wait for this card!
Charlie Olives via 2nd round Submission.

3 Likes

I feel like Rogan is getting worse as a commentator. He tends to obviously favor one fighter over another and holds on to narratives too long.
Id rather bring back Goldie than Rogan at this point.

I was there live watching him KO Stipe in Vegas. Was one of the best nights ever! Love DC.

2 Likes

The worst of the worst. Last card with Bisping and Cruz was awesome now we’re being punished with the casuals Rogan and Cormier again. Anik is no casual but he is a giant shill. HAHA

1 Like

This is the grand trifecta of shilling right here . Theres a few fighters gonna be wishing they had a third testicle so they can get equal dangling space

I didn’t know that Rogie was gone except for that one show.

Virtually identical

1 Like