Rogan talks about adderall

cheesesteak - 
ChrisJPN - Seems to me like the friend who was smarter is more likely Goldie. Probably tried to kick it and found out he couldn't do it thus needing the rehab.

this could be true too. One of them had to be Goldie...It's just that he said he sees him every couple month or so which kind of made me think it must be Goldie...

what? I dont know if you noticed but the UFC puts on more ppvs than one every couple of months??

For later. Phone Post

ltr

sadly everyone of my fucking peers in college/uni (both ivy league and not) abuse this shit to binge study for exams etc.

ive never done it, but the shit is fucking viewed as if its a fucking PED

ttt

Subway Phone Post

Ok fine... I'm in. Phone Post

Goldie has definitely not looked normal lately.

Willin -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Running naked through a hallway in front of Dana? Phone Post

@ 4:15 of the following interview you can hear Goldberg shout "I'm naked!" while Dana is being interviewed. Mr. White was not happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUv3HVnHqk

Hahaha everyone needs to watch this its some Ron Burgundy shit.

Awesome find fren !! Phone Post

MMALOGIC - 

cycle off adderal and get on S-ame...  a natural solution.

In addition, Get on b-vitamins, calcium and if you want an extra kick: organic caffiene.

And don't forget to wear a pink crystal around your neck to treat your aura...

Holistic medicine is 99% bs. If sam-e were anything even comparable, college kids would be taking it instead.

The Maccabee - sadly everyone of my fucking peers in college/uni (both ivy league and not) abuse this shit to binge study for exams etc.

ive never done it, but the shit is fucking viewed as if its a fucking PED

It is a PED... It enables spastic undisciplined people to have an artificially normal level of focus. It enables a normal person to have a very enhanced and heightened level of focus... Along with the energy, it's obvious how it is an academic PED. Gives you superhuman concentration, without fatigue effecting you. Stare at a book for 15 hours straight without being distracted. etc.

. Phone Post

I use adderral for work. I'm in IT. I have to take a week off every couple months to keep from having to up my dose. That week feels like I'm taking sleeping pills. Falling asleep all day. Sucks but has to be done Phone Post

Legal amphetamines, guess Its better than billy rays garage meth Phone Post

Adderall is an amazing drug but you can definitely get strung out on it. I've gotten up to like 260mg a day for weeks at a time-- pretty bad scene. Phone Post

stay safe and stick to weed

Joe was OBVIOUSLY trying to obfuscate when he said he sees the person "every couple of months." He clearly didn't want to say the person's name on air so do you think he'd say "I see him roughly every three weeks"? No, that would be way too obvious.

OldManMinerva - 
Muzalini - 

Joe says he talks to this friend every few months, I don't believe it's Goldy since they are together way more frequently Phone Post

I think he was trying to be discreet and not say the exact time period. It's in the ballpark though once, maybe twice a month versus people like Redband or Joey that he sees every day or at least once a week or comedian friends he sees maybe once a year or few years.

Someone said this in a different thread. Who knows who Rogan was talking about. But you can tell he's not interested in telling how frequent he sees this friend. I mean, if he says once a month, it's not so discreet. Hell, I just hope Goldie gets better, from that respiratory infection.

adderal works great but is no super pill...in my experience it increases memory and focus thru the roof, u also have a ton of energy and motivation when you first start taking it..u also drop weight as on this stuff you have to force yourself to eat...on adderal, you can get 2-3 hours of sleep at night and stil function fine if you take the drug..

there are downsides though that no one has mentioned yet which i find strange as they said they have taken it..what i noticed is i would become incredibly irritable at times...for anyone with anxiety adderal is a huge no no...adderal actually made me slightly more paranoid which was disturbing..it also got to the point where i would crash all the time, and during this time i would feel very dysphoric, exhausted, irritable, u name it...the next morning after adderal i would feel foggy and lazy, tired...i stopped taking it...i dunno how anyone takes it every day for months on end..