Rogan: Tyson Griffin is a future Hall of Famer

What kind of shit was Rogan smoking?

I thought he had a chance but his career went off the rails quick Phone Post 3.0

I don't recall him saying that. I do recall him saying Tyson had a badonkadonk...

GSDbestbreed - I don't recall him saying that. I do recall him saying Tyson had a badonkadonk...

Yeah I recall him remarking about how much Griffin must squat...

Dude showed promise with that badonkadonk.

Side note- people need to get off Rohan's nuts, trying to criticize and decipher every word he says. Phone Post 3.0

from his debut to 1 year fighting in the UFC, he went 3-1 with 4 OTN awards and FOTY. finishes over Faber and Duane Ludwig before his UFC debut. wouldn't surprise me if people expected him to do great things in the sport

Funny, besides wins over Faber and Ludwig, he also holds a win over Dos Anjos, the same Dos Anjos challenging for the LW title Phone Post 3.0

Was and still is a fan of his. Although it was a fight he Lost, him Vs. EDGAR, I remember him having to go for the win on that knee Bar, he did everything to pop frankies knee, but Frankie want going to tap. One of the first moments of mma that left a impression on me Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge - What, wat, wut?

He said this right before he fought Marcus Aurelio at UFC 86. Decent record up to that point but still.

Corn Nuts - 
Inspector Lunge - What, wat, wut?

He said this right before he fought Marcus Aurelio at UFC 86. Decent record up to that point but still.

Ahahaha, you fooled me.

I thought he said it now.

Well that makes a lot more sense.

The gomi knockout is the mark when his career went down hill. His previous fight against evan dunham was not much of a loss. Evan just got his back and held onto a body triangle the entire fight iirc. His loss before that was close 3 round kickboxing match against sean sherk, when sherk was at the top of the division. And his first loss was a very close fight against one of the greatest fighters of all time in frankie edgar. Gomi hits hard.

i thought griffin might be champ and edgar was getting lucky... man was i wrong

Gomi stole his soul Phone Post 3.0

He was that dude coming up. Incredibly quick fall off and almost mysterious disappearance. He's still around...like alive. Phone Post 3.0

it was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure I remember feeling Griffin should have gotten the decision vs. Sherk..

Always loved the fight where he finished Hermes Franca that was a good one Phone Post 3.0

I was certain he would be a continual challenger for the belt when I first started watching.

Did you just fucking quote Rogan from a 2008 UFC card like it was new?

was all down hill after gomi punched his brain out.

I want an unbroken T shirt - Gomi stole his soul Phone Post 3.0

This is correct. Might be the hardest punch ever landed inside the octagon. If he was wearing shoes he wouldn't have been when he hit the floor.