Rogan: "What was your strategy" Belfort:"to beat..

Belfort vs Tank Abbott from Raphael Henrique on Vimeo.

One of my favorite answers from an MMA fighter about his strategy.

Go to 9:30

Enjoy UG

Full fight also of Tank vs Vitor

Shouts out his sister :(

D241 - 

Yea I saw that, Showed how much he loved her. Sucks! Did they ever catch the people?

Vitor Belfort -Scott Ferrozzo by Jack-wilson-85Vitor vs Ferrozzo

Nice earring Rogan, hahaha. Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique -
D241 - 

Yea I saw that, Showed how much he loved her. Sucks! Did they ever catch the people?
Yeah, they arrested a woman Elaine Paiva who then confessed in 2007. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Recard - 
uniquetechnique -
D241 - 

Yeah, they arrested a woman Elaine Paiva who then confessed in 2007. Phone Post 3.0

A woman?

Good ole back of the head Belfort, Im sure it was still legal then but he still fucking does it

His interview sounded just like Anderson Silva now.... almost word for word.  Pretty classic.  Thanks for posting

On a scale of 1-10 how juiced to the fucking moon was Vitor.

uniquetechnique -
Jimmy Recard - 
uniquetechnique -
D241 - 

A woman?
Damn Phone Post 3.0

An article on some of the suspects

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1714149-brazilian-police-arrest-suspect-in-vitor-belforts-sisters-murder Phone Post 3.0

Fedorthedrummer -
uniquetechnique -
Jimmy Recard - 
uniquetechnique -
D241 - 

A woman?
Damn Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I spun out a little when I seen it too, iirc she was working with two guys in the kidnapping not sure who else was arrested. Phone Post 3.0

I always thought that had this not happened (kidnapping) that Vitor could've been the best we ever saw.

That shit aside because sport and work should always play second fiddle to family, I think this is one of the saddest things to happen in sports, if not it's gotta be up there. Phone Post 3.0

Osbot - On a scale of 1-10 how juiced to the fucking moon was Vitor.
To our Moon, or like one of Saturn's? Phone Post 3.0

My god, I forgot how much Joe's head has grown. Phone Post 3.0