Rogan - "When you're in Florida and they're cheering for a Russian

…it’s not a good thing"

Uh, Joe… have you visited the OG lately? Russia is all the rage.

2 Likes

Fuck right off

They are cheering for Peter not because he’s Russian, but because aljo is disliked.

9 Likes

People aren’t fans of paper champs, Joe.

When you’re American, born and raised, yet come to the Octagon with a Jamaican flag, is what should make you wonder, Joe.

15 Likes

For sure they are. Yan’s awesome. He’s one of my favourites in the UFC right now.

You talking to me? What’s your problem with what I said?

Also Aljo wasn’t even repping the US flag anyways

3 Likes

This is the same guy that rips people for chanting USA…

1 Like

Most Americans despise what has become of the US. Only people who like the US and the direction it’s taking are losers, clueless and high teenagers with voting rights, brainwashed minorities who hate white men, women who benefit from the weakening of masculinity, and high society, many of whom are immigrants, who took over all positions of power and are thriving under the current conditions.

U’d think that after decades-long beainwashing against russia including the recent russia collusion hoax Americans would boo the hell out of any russian setting foot on american soil. Especially during a war. But people are waking up.

3 Likes

Petr Yan is the man. I couldn’t care less about country he’s from lol petr Yan has nothing to do with Russia and Ukraine :rofl::rofl: and let’s not pretend the USA government’s hands are ever clean LOL

4 Likes

Sport Mma GIF by UFC

:goat: