Roger Gracie vs kieth Jardine

Anyone going? Anyone know who else is on the card? Any predictions? Why the fuck has this fight not been promoted? Roger with black house, sparring with anderson et al. This is intradesting! What the fuck!!?? Phone Post

Holy shit is that this weekend? And here I though it was going to be a mma free weekend... Phone Post

No, sorry dude- its July 14th in portland. Best pastrami sandwich on earth at Kenny and zukes. Phone Post

Really? Where's better? That pastrami sandwich is the goat. Why are you a hater? Are you a but higher fanboy of some other gay pastrami sandwich? Phone Post

Meant nut hugger but my shit eye phone spell corrected me. Phone Post

I think Jardine will probably make it an ugly fight and grind out a decision. But I hope Roger subs him. Its an interesting fight, at the very least to see how Roger is progressing and if we can take his MMA career serious

Roger may get a KO Phone Post

Roger by sub, I think jardine will male the mistake of getting clinched, then its only a matter of time Phone Post

diggity -  Really? Where's better? That pastrami sandwich is the goat. Why are you a hater? Are you a but higher fanboy of some other gay pastrami sandwich? Phone Post

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  I am sure Katz's deli in the lower east side of NYC can claim that title too.

diggity - Really? Where's better? That pastrami sandwich is the goat. Why are you a hater? Are you a but higher fanboy of some other gay pastrami sandwich?

Shut your whore mouth. Katz Deli on E. Houston or 2nd ave deli are the real deal, not some bullshit west-coast granola-strami sandwich.

If we're talking best sandwich in Portland it's easily the Italian at laurelhurst market followed by the tuna at Bunk. Kenny and zukes isn't that great. Phone Post

Wovito -
diggity - Really? Where's better? That pastrami sandwich is the goat. Why are you a hater? Are you a but higher fanboy of some other gay pastrami sandwich?

Shut your whore mouth. Katz Deli on E. Houston or 2nd ave deli are the real deal, not some bullshit west-coast granola-strami sandwich.

Mother fucker, I ain't playin, I ain't playin wi you, imma fuck you up. You ever tried Kenny and zukes? You got no FUCKING idea who your fucking messing with....
I will try Katz tho... Sounds lovely... Is the pastrami warm and fresh cut? Phone Post

rahdeda - If we're talking best sandwich in Portland it's easily the Italian at laurelhurst market followed by the tuna at Bunk. Kenny and zukes isn't that great. Phone Post
I will try bunk... Don't fuck with me. Phone Post

Lol @ a jardine thread becoming a thread about sandwiches. Phone Post

Jardine has never been submitted.

love how a convo about SF portland turns into where can you get the best sangwich

Wovito - 

I love Katz and i love NY. But dont tell me PDX dont have good eats cuz its boolshit. Great food here if you weed out the trash. Me and Storm are going ! 2nd row center.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/taste-tickler-portland

heres the best sammy in PDX BTW

I'm not claiming the best, but there is some guy who runs a shop here in London Ontario and his sign is a piece of bristol board that says Hot Italian Sandwich.

Pretty high level stuff. Phone Post

diggity - Anyone going? Anyone know who else is on the card? Any predictions? Why the fuck has this fight not been promoted? Roger with black house, sparring with anderson et al. This is intradesting! What the fuck!!?? Phone Post
I will be there. Pat Healy! Rockhold vs Kennedy Great card. Phone Post