Roger Gracie X Don Frye!!!

Yes you heard it correctly. This fight is scheduled to happen in the U.S. soon.

Your thoughts

Don Frye by omoplata!

meh

Fredrico

No because Roger a BJJ guy

I say Roger via TKO strikes from mount!

All I know is if Roger's standup looks anything like Pe De Pano's, I will officially stop watching MMA.

You are right Canario... oh my... I dont even want to think about it...

wow canario, that is just like saying "If Stouts groundwork looks anything like Hominicks, I will officially stop watching MMA." Trust me, MMA will not miss you. =^)

But seriously, I think Roger has been working on his striking longer than Pe De Pano so you might not have to follow through on your threat.

Rogers gonna shock alot of people!

What a lot of people don't is Roger has been preparing hard for MMA

A buddy of mine has been following Roger for the last few years filming a documentry on Roger. He was telling my at the boxing gym in London where Roger trains, there is only one guy left who willingly spars with him still and Roger still rocks good sometimes, the guy is a pro boxer. From what I uderstand Roger hits like truck and his boxing technique is very good. He probably has been boxing for 3-4 years. I think Frye is in trouble.

Roger has been training with the Gracie Barra Combat team since its creation almost 2-3 years ago.

I saw him at the mundials and hes a big dude!!!Maybe someone should go interview him when he gets to Ottawa!

Roger will win as long as he can take Don down. If not, he's in trouble..

IMO- if it stays standing Frey by KO- if Gracie is successful with the takedowns then it will be a different story. I hope Don wins- ttt for the Predator!

SAM

Ok, there is absolutely no way Frye wins this. Standing or on the ground. 10 years ago he had a chance. The whole match up is so that Roger gets his first win.

There is no doubt that Don is in tough considering his age and past injuries that may still be hampering him- but he still has a "puncher's chance". It would be nice for him to get afew more solid purses and call it a career. No matter what happens he is a warrior!

Frye loses this one imo.

Whoops, I hit the grappling nerve. I guess I should have mentioned that I want Roger to win.

Naw, you hit the MMA nerve. I can look past deficiencies in someones game if they excel in other areas to not make the statement that you did.

Anyone know what organization this is going to take place in?

its the MFC based out of Atlantic City. Maybe Yves will get to ref it.