Roger vs. Bushecha in the Gi

Sorry if this has been posted already. This should be epic. You can't not bet on Roger though.

http://www.bjjstyle.com/news/roger/gracie/buchecha.php

I think Buchecha has the best chance of anyone at tapping him, but Roger is the best for a reason.

If anyone was in the right place to tap Roger it's Buchecha. We are still talking about Roger though.

The most stark contrast in styles possible. Epicness potential is high.

Roger taps him Phone Post

first Galvao...then rudolfo now buchecha...

Roger hasn't been doing nothing but BJJ. He's been training MMA. Plus, Roger is an old man and Buchecha is in his athletic prime. 

I will say that it seemed to take xande a while to get back to himself in the gi. He said that his grip strength had really suffered.

Could someone explain the contrast in style between Buchecha and Roger. To me they look almost like they play the same type of game.

303 - Could someone explain the contrast in style between Buchecha and Roger. To me they look almost like they play the same type of game.

Buchecha pushes the pace  moves like a little guy and is a monster with the kneebar

Roger seems to slow the game down using the basics which are on another level compared to everybody

Who will be able to impose there game?  It should be a great match up

In in in in in Phone Post

when is this happening?  Is it internet stream PPV?