"They" tend to underestimate the man.

I think Roli was injured during the Junie Browning fight

he does like to throw high kicks, flying knees etc

I am looking forward to seeing the fight

It's a great matchup. 

hellojapan - It's a great matchup. 

agreed. tops 4 ROLI!!

WAR ROLI.

Every day I see him getting bigger, stronger, and more technical. He's been dedicating himself in strength and conditioning every day, eating like a horse to gain weight (how many guys you know eat a huge slice of velvet cake and down it with chocolate milk a week and a half before the fight?), working his boxing and bringing in guys/traveling to push his jiu jitsu.

Can't wait to see that W.

frostbyte - 
Dawkins - 
hellojapan - FYI.

Billy Robinson is on the coaching staff at Westside MMA, and works with all the guys. However it is primarily BJJ. 

Roli is not only a legit black belt, but is active in competition (when not fight training).

Billy can take a basic BJJ move and take it to the next level by infusing scientific/catch.

Andre is a larger fighter, but Roli keeps packing on muscle and has grown to love standup since the show. He's really rounding out his game.

Wow thats fucking awesome. Maybe I should move to Little Rock. Sick of socal. I don't even go to the beach.

you are sick of socal and want to go to ark?

teh brain parasites are taking over huh? losing all sense of reality.

^^^I second that. Come visit, but ditching socal for Arkansas? That's downright silly.

What's so specia;l about socal?

Keep your chin up Roli!! Still a fan, always a fan!

Keep your head up Roli...you were doing good man...It happens to the best of them.

You guys must like traffic.