ROMO CONTEST with PRIZES

I cant believ e them fucks just time-bandit(ed) 10 minutes of my life. They can't be for real??? Elaborate troll-job???

One of the guys in the group is still rapping. Formerly known as "Flame" , B-Shoc is now a christian rapper. You can check out his latest hit "Jesus Lean" below.

LOL Icy Hot Stuntaz! Haven't heard of those fools in years. Funny shit.

LOL some of these are great!

Still think Dreamer has this one in the bag ...

ttt

This is the last evening for submissions! Phone Post

Nothing special... just something I quickly came up with at work. I suck at photoshop, but anyways. Blue please: http://i.imgur.com/Ajr3a.gif

So the contest has ended. A new thread will be created tomorrow with the romo's and a poll. I won't be able to create the thread until tomorrow evening but if someone wants to create it in the am, that would be great. Phone Post

Contest closed... I would like to know who everybody thinks should win??? CT lets take our time to pick here...

damn me and my laziness...

My vote goes to Dreamer, I didn't catch the photocopier the first time lol. Funny shit.

I have to go with Ritchies second one he did,he included everything in that one,but I love onahigherlevels quote of "I value this party at over $200" LOL!

my vote goes to grkblood

fightpimp -  Contest closed... I would like to know who everybody thinks should win??? CT lets take our time to pick here...

Any chance you can create a poll? If not, I will tonight. Phone Post

I ain't gonna win shit, but a thread with all the romos would be cool.

If we can vote for ourselves i do that! Phone Post

Ttt! Phone Post