Romoshop request

"totally random but I remember reading here in Boston that Brutus was a conductor on the T (subway system) but got shit-canned for blowing coke on the job. Oh how the mighty have fallen."

Is that really true? What line was it that he was on? Man, that's funny if it's true...

from wikipedia.......pretty funny IMO:

Leslie is largely retired now and was last in the news for causing an anthrax scare at one of Boston's MBTA stations, Downtown Crossing, where he was working at the time. It turned out that he had cocaine instead of anthrax! He promptly checked into a drug rehabilitation facility after admitting that the cocaine found at the station was his! As a result, no charges were filed against him![1]

Brutus apparently has been offering haircuts for $20.00 at appearances he makes!

Brutus is currently working for a supply company in Massachusetts! He still wrestles occasionally! He has become a Christian! Now he is a part of the Christian wrestling group "World Impact Wrestling"! He has started a wrestling school: Beefcake Wrestling He also now lives with his WIFE, Barbara!

from coke to christ......merry christmas brutus

here's another one if a blue namer could help me out and post it...

http://www.anthemwebdesign.com/wes_barber2.jpg

"totally random but I remember reading here in Boston that Brutus was a conductor on the T (subway system) but got shit-canned for blowing coke on the job. Oh how the mighty have fallen."

I'm not sure what he's up to know, but he was working as a personal trainer at World Gym in Somerville last summer. I was working for the same training company out of another world gym and we always joked about it. I know he left the gym after the summer, but a former WWF superstar was working for the same company, on the same shitty pay scale that I was at age 24...

For jeff_H

good one^

HA HA

Pics of most of the fighter are now on the GFC website under fightcard and is being updated daily

http://www.anthemwebdesign.com/wes_barber2.jpg

LMFAO!!!!

thx monkeybus

ttt

please post source materials

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

classic ^^^^^^^

my email addy is

wessimsnhb@hotmail.com

up

out of control.

up