Ronda and Coker react to Josh/Nate

shaqitup -

Coker really seemed to like all of the athletes under strikeforce.

Especially Tompson who has been with them since they started promoting MMA. Phone Post

circa305 - Lorenzo and Dana look disappointed.

Me too.

Is that Dwight schrute in the middle? Phone Post

Warriormmd - Phone Post 3.0

Lol nice. During the title fight in one of the late rounds everyone was standing under and cheering but Cain was just sitting there with no emotion Phone Post

^ Actually I believe Lorenzo's thinking "Who's fucking idea is this to have the cameramen in the middle of the fence area, and not behind the posts where they should be?"

Ttt

by "coker" i thought you meant the girl with her fingers around her nose.

Papi Chingon - by "coker" i thought you meant the girl with her fingers around her nose.

1st I was like ... wut?

I went back and looked

Now Im like... LMAO!

Well played

fuck it I'm always 209

liquidrob - Cain

http://i34.tinypic.com/o8e9zk.png
Nice! Phone Post 3.0

Lmao@cains face.

Layzie is that your gf? Phone Post 3.0

Who would have thought it would take Josh Thomson to get some emotion out of Cain?!

UGCTT_Pervert - Who would have thought it would take Josh Thomson to get some emotion out of Cain?!

God damnit, I should have planned ahead and spent my 209th post more wisely.

Brian Rule - ^ Actually I believe Lorenzo's thinking "Who's fucking idea is this to have the cameramen in the middle of the fence area, and not behind the posts where they should be?"

They are ALWAYS smack dab halfway between the posts, blocking the best viewing area, on at least 3 sides of the cage. Pretty stupid you ask me!

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - Lmao@cains face.

Layzie is that your gf? Phone Post 3.0

Does look like her eh? And makes sense sitting with Ronda... (edit nvm doesnt look like her in 1st pic of post. Poor girl in red shirt doesn't want to watch)

Awesome to see Cain so fired up. Anyone have gifs from these angles?

UGCTT_Pervert - Who would have thought it would take Josh Thomson to get some emotion out of Cain?!

Aka teammates only I guess lol Phone Post

hmb - Everyone always talks about Ronda y Nick, but I think Nate is tapping that under the radar. Nick has a GF anyway.

Nate was seeing that blond girl before. My buddy met them at the walnut creek whole foods. Unless something has changed Phone Post

Lol, thats the most emotion weve seen out of Cain.

that did suck but if nate was going to go down like that.. at the least it was to another bay area/norcal local.. we keep our beat downs proper round here.. 

*back out of thread*

>.>

<.>

Great picture... It sucks for Zuffa that the " easier" Diaz brother has even lost a little relevance but its been coming brcause the dudes are simple not evolving and learning from there weaknesses ( lack of effective kickboxing, lack of wrestling, lack of speed/ pressure ). They either need to change camps or bring in different trainers. Phone Post 3.0