Ronda and Coker react to Josh/Nate

Taz Styles - 

Yo

Cain's reaction is great....

Marina (if that's her) seems on the brink of a breakdown.

Lol! I love Cains reaction. "That's my boy!"

That was an awesome match-up. I respect both of them. Josh doesn't get the respect he should. To beat Nate is huge.

Taz Styles -

Wow. This gif is amazing.

Sad loss for Nate/solid KO win for Josh. Phone Post 3.0

TheGoldenRule - 
Bentleysuper8 - So many fights made me sad.

Masvidal, Jordan, Nate...

Luckily DC embarrassed Mir. Evened things out.

Lol...
DC was the most embarrassing performance of the night.... Phone Post

Yet he still dominated a former champ. He even said he was actually affected by the first time in the UFC cage.

Always a pleasure to see a Diaz go down like that.
Winning some loot on the fight made it sweeter.
Thank you Josh.

Always a pleasure to see a Diaz go down like that.
Winning some loot on the fight made it sweeter.
Thank you Josh.

Is that Dominick Cruz in the bottom left corner?

Yeah that is Dom. And I believe the girl in red beside Rhonda and her friend is Amy Dumas (WWE's Lita) w/ CM Punk in the grey beside her. :)

I don't know if Dana wanted Nate to win but he definitely wants certain fighters to win. Are u kidding me? Phone Post 3.0

Bentleysuper8 -
TheGoldenRule - 
Bentleysuper8 - So many fights made me sad.

Masvidal, Jordan, Nate...

Luckily DC embarrassed Mir. Evened things out.

Lol...
DC was the most embarrassing performance of the night.... Phone Post

Yet he still dominated a former champ. He even said he was actually affected by the first time in the UFC cage.

...which was essentially him admitting that HE was embarrassed. .. I've got nothing against DC, I simply needed to correct you saying DC embarrassed Mir... he controlled Mir, without a doubt.... embarrassed? Think not Phone Post

crumbs - 
12ealdeal - 
PoppedaMollyImSweatin -
Warriormmd - Phone Post 3.0

Coker 1st pic: hmmmm
Coker 2nd Pick: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
Ronda: oooooooooooo shit
Cain: Fuck Yea!!
Dana: There goes my investment
Lorenzo: Get the fuck up Nate
What investment? Phone Post 3.0

I believe PoppedaMollyImSweatin believes Dana would rather have Nate win, due to zuffa building up Nate on the fox cards, but in reality, Zuffa can work with any result of a fight, Nate wins and they can keep building him up, Josh wins and they can build him up as the guy who ragged dolled the dude you all watched on those fox cards.

I don't get the idea some have around here that Dana wants a certain fight to go a certain way, if he really wanted that much control he would be in pro wrestling, if GSP or Anderson were to lose, these people think Dana would cry or something, personally I would think he would be happy as fuck to start promoting the guys who beat GSP/Anderson, and for potential rematches.

Yes, Dana never wants certain fights to end a certain way.  He just freaked out on Fox after JDS knocked out Cain in 69 seconds and set up the rematch in less than a year because he was happy with the result and not because he spents months and millions pimping UFC's first "MEXICAN!" champ. ;-)

liquidrob - Awesome Black and White gif of the headkick

http://i36.tinypic.com/bh13yf.gif

Vote up for the gif, that's awesome.

Would be great to see Thomson vs Melendez 4 in the UFC for the title one day

epwar -
crumbs - 
12ealdeal - 
PoppedaMollyImSweatin -
Warriormmd - Phone Post 3.0

Coker 1st pic: hmmmm
Coker 2nd Pick: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
Ronda: oooooooooooo shit
Cain: Fuck Yea!!
Dana: There goes my investment
Lorenzo: Get the fuck up Nate
What investment? Phone Post 3.0

I believe PoppedaMollyImSweatin believes Dana would rather have Nate win, due to zuffa building up Nate on the fox cards, but in reality, Zuffa can work with any result of a fight, Nate wins and they can keep building him up, Josh wins and they can build him up as the guy who ragged dolled the dude you all watched on those fox cards.

I don't get the idea some have around here that Dana wants a certain fight to go a certain way, if he really wanted that much control he would be in pro wrestling, if GSP or Anderson were to lose, these people think Dana would cry or something, personally I would think he would be happy as fuck to start promoting the guys who beat GSP/Anderson, and for potential rematches.

Yes, Dana never wants certain fights to end a certain way.  He just freaked out on Fox after JDS knocked out Cain in 69 seconds and set up the rematch in less than a year because he was happy with the result and not because he spents months and millions pimping UFC's first "MEXICAN!" champ. ;-)

Lol Yes Dana is very neutral...I take it you weren't around for the chuck Liddell era... Phone Post 3.0

HexRei - I immediately assumed it was Marina Sharifa next to Ronda. Don't know why.

this + how did so many not know josh and cain are boys.dc and josh were also hanging and visiting juvie halls together on the road to the octagon.

Papi Chingon - by "coker" i thought you meant the girl with her fingers around her nose.

LOL. Good one man !