Ronda: "I know that I'm the greatest fighter that has ever lived...."

I do consider Ronda one of the ten greatest female MMA fighters ever but thats it.

Now her thoughts on the subject…

“I know that I’m the greatest fighter that has ever lived, but when it got to a point where I’d just taken so much neurological damage that I couldn’t take it anymore, suddenly everything that I accomplished meant nothing,” Rousey said. “So then after that second fight (vs. Nunes), and I saw how all these people that I was coming back to fight for had suddenly turned against me, all of my appreciation for them turned into resentment, and I just didn’t want to have anything to do for them and with them anymore. I didn’t wanto do anything for them anymore, because I gave them everything that I had, and they hated me for not being able to give them more.”

15 Likes

28 Likes

Delusional spastic of a woman

13 Likes

LOL

5 Likes

She seemed like such a joyful person to be around.

8 Likes

i can’t imagine the mindset that leads to saying that outloud while you know someone is recording… yikes.

11 Likes

Surprised this guy missed knowing one of his fighters was concussed.

6 Likes

Go back to the trailer.

2 Likes

Not even top 30

5 Likes

Thug Rose: “I’m the best!!!” lol and you know Nunes thinks she’s the best fighter in the world, too. These fucking women UFC fighters!

4 Likes

Massive ego untethered to reality with more than a pinch of Narcisism? Re-writting history to turn them into the real victim?

Yup, that’s a woman.

11 Likes

Speaking of the greatest! There is the guy who said he could beat Jose Aldo when Aldo was in his prime-prime!

1 Like

lol at knowing 30 women fighters

9 Likes

Either a woman or Jon Jones.

3 Likes

I just meant 30 fighters all time men and women

1 Like

At 1:20 Ronda pees herself.

Congrats to Travis for collecting a “W” on the Twizzler Challenge.

Ronda Rousey Pees Her Pants Doing the Twizzlers ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Challenge - RondaRousey.com

A candid interview between DC and Ronda.

Fellow Olympians, UFC Hall of Fame inductees, and long-time friends, it’s worth watching every minute of this interview, Rowdy Ones.

Daniel Cormier Checks in on Ronda and They Have a Fascinating Conversation - RondaRousey.com

Ed Moofment

6 Likes

Every male fighter that made it to a title fight is ahead of her, in fact every male fighter that ever made the top 10 in the world is ahead of her, most WMMAists are unskilled unathletic retards.

5 Likes

scratching chappelles show GIF