Ronda rolling with Gracies

hopefully she won't get choked out

god forbid Honda locks in a triangle. Shes gonna pull a TOQUINHO

Sub Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight - 

Cool vid. Coming from a Judo/Wrestling background to a BJJ school, I wonder what instruction was given when she goes for the Kesa position.

In one of the Gracie Breakdown vids, they talked about this. In the carmouche fight, was that how Ronda got her back taken? But in the Tate fight, they pointed out how Ronda hopped over to the other side while keeping the head and arm lock on the same side so it and far side underhook once she hopped her legs over to the other side.

Here it is and seems the Gracie boys have been employed for their breakdowns by Fox at least. Dope stuff. Seems they redid their original breakdown for Fox here. They talked about the same thing in their intial breakdown.

I think, like Renzo, Rener and Ryron are great ambassadors for the Gracie family and BJJ. Some of the other guys can come off smug.

Wasa-B -

Here it is and seems the Gracie boys have been employed for their breakdowns by Fox at least. Dope stuff. Seems they redid their original breakdown for Fox here. They talked about the same thing in their intial breakdown.
Thanks for sharing! Great technique shown Phone Post 3.0

Sweet video without all of the brainwashing/promoting going on ^^^^^

that's a great breakdown video, I swear I saw another one by them right after the fight in their academy, it didn't seem nearly as in depth as this one though I'll try to find it.

Thank you for sharing OP. VU Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - that's a great breakdown video, I swear I saw another one by them right after the fight in their academy, it didn't seem nearly as in depth as this one though I'll try to find it.

Yes, i think they redid this one for Fox with the same tech breakdown of that head and arm switch

here it is 18 mins worth. Blue please?
lots of promoting in that one Crowbar.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5XqV9TIVkDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thanks Crow.

Wasa-B - Zuffa should employ Rener and Ryron for grappling analysis in their previews and PPVs.

That would be amazing.

YW,

Great vids.  VU.

Ronda is one intense beast.

Those Gracies are really relatable and well-spoken on camera.

Excellent how they really demonstrate and break-down the moves step-by-step.  Easy to follow the flow of all the complex little shit Ronda did to make that sub work the way it did.  She just makes it look easy.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

crowbar - 

Sweet video without all of the brainwashing/promoting going on ^^^^^

Yep

I love how they pointed out that Ronda could have easily finished her with the TKO, but chose to bait her into posting on her elbows so she could take the armbar from her back.

Synado - I would have liked to see more drilling and rolling. Less sales pitch talk.

for free? lets be fair