Ronda Rousey Netflix Documentary

so how did they end it? 

Your first mistake was wasting a couple hrs watching a ronda rousey documentary

3 Likes

It discussed the Holm fight. 

This thread is missing something

![Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm - UFC 193 Highlights on Make a GIF](upload://iH16WKhRcdyizEtU9WwsRzEhJJg.gif)

![Holly Holm GIFs | Tenor](upload://8zhYw192tbUv9Tk9y3ho1juzBMH.gif)

![MMA RELATED -- UFC 207: Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey | Amanda ...](upload://79XApqaEiq9dd9f1LvIkuFHKNuq.gif)

![Amanda Nunes Ronda Rousey GIF - AmandaNunes RondaRousey Tko ...](upload://7bZklraNWpQmJtxgzPV9oDdXhuN.gif)

2 Likes

I begrudgingly admit this though, in a way, I am sorta thankful Ronda acted the way she did in defeat, because it highlights how NOT to be in defeat, which in return makes fighters who own up to it, stand out in a good way that much more. 

2 Likes

The UG was so much more fun when honda was still active. The UG needs a new villian

that time was the worst on here

dana and ufc pushing a laughable narrative that Ronda was a superior athlete and more dominant than serena williams or any woman ever in any mainstream sport

and ronda would wear her mean face scowl and then give her insights on life

The Holm defeat was in the documentary, what the fuck are you talking about.

How do you start this thread and immediately talk shit that it skipped over the Holly loss when that’s 100% shown in it? Clown.

How do you start this thread and immediately talk shit that it skipped over the Holly loss when that’s 100% shown in it? Clown.

PaynanDiaz -

It's like reporters who suffer from Trump Degrangment syndrome. They just report what they want instead of what he actually says (mind you 70% of what he says is bad enogh). Pure cognitive dissonance.

HELWIG - 

that time was the worst on here

dana and ufc pushing a laughable narrative that Ronda was a superior athlete and more dominant than serena williams or any woman ever in any mainstream sport

and ronda would wear her mean face scowl and then give her insights on life

Joe Rogan lowlight=crying in Ronda's presence b/c her aura was so overpowering. 

That was the moment I had hope I could surpass Joe on the cool factor. 

Is there any frontal nudity?

1 Like

ronda was great to watch, never once went to decision, never boring, still has one of ufcs best records ever

the netflix doc was not well done at all

her book was much better

Dead President - 

![](upload://pRMGwFFiNxEyhUoxG0UdycSWRYO.jpeg)

2 Likes

^ I've seen way more "frontal" then that.

ranier wolfcastle -

ronda was great to watch, never once went to decision, never boring, still has one of ufcs best records ever

the netflix doc was not well done at all

her book was much better

You read her book?

how did I miss Rogan crying!?

Captain Canuck -
Dead President - 

![](upload://pRMGwFFiNxEyhUoxG0UdycSWRYO.jpeg)

Ugh