Ronda Rousey: Over hyped?

Ronda Rousey: Over hyped? Greatest WMMA fighter of all time? Top pound for pound?

Link: https://youtu.be/XjKNa1fedXY

Tru Technique - Ronda Rousey: Over hyped? Greatest WMMA fighter of all time? Top pound for pound?

Link: https://youtu.be/XjKNa1fedXY

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Chomas - She could get starched at any time, like when Weidman caught Silva. She wasn't defending at all against Betche, and eventually that will catch up with her. Phone Post 3.0
Her offense was her defense.

To compare that fight to Silva's mockery of himself is hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha VTFU. Phone Post 3.0

At this point she is the greatest woman fighter of all time but putting her in the P4P rankings with the men is absurd. Phone Post 3.0

She's the greatest at fighting the talent in her division. It's all relative. Phone Post 3.0

Str8butgay - What are your thoughts on Ronda's stance on peds?

She believes it should be lifetime ban on the first offence. This mentality probably comes from her lifelong training for the Olympics. Once you test positive in the Olympics you are screwed. There's no coming back.

Knowing Ronda's reasoning against peds, why would you think Ronda is running? She's right there at 135. She's not about to give a cheater a free pass to a fight because of the positive test.

It's very clear Ronda thinks all of cyborgs fights at 145 were won because of the strength and muscle gained unfairly through steroids.
Now why would Ronda want to give cyborg even an INCH of breathing room? 140 is out of the question. In Ronda's mind cyborg does not deserve to fight her.

To think Ronda is scared is ludicrous. Her mental strength is one of her biggest assets. Running? No way...punishing cyborg. Yes way. For sure. Definitely. No other reason not to fight cyborg at catch weight. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't say Ronda was scared, I said if she doesn't fight Cyborg then people will say she ran from her only real test/opponent. I agree 100% Cyborg needs to make the weight to fight but if that never happens people will look back and blame Ronda for the fight not happening.

Stea1th - Phone Post 3.0

Haha you motherfu... Have a vote up.

Punishing cyborg?? Not her job.... She's punishing mma fans!! Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - Phone Post 3.0

Lol

id like to see her come back from adversity in the cage before i am sold on her. shes a great ass kicker but i dont know about fighter.

Can't claim to be the best when you ran and hid at 135 to avoid the best. Phone Post 3.0

Str8butgay - What are your thoughts on Ronda's stance on peds?

She believes it should be lifetime ban on the first offence. This mentality probably comes from her lifelong training for the Olympics. Once you test positive in the Olympics you are screwed. There's no coming back.

Knowing Ronda's reasoning against peds, why would you think Ronda is running? She's right there at 135. She's not about to give a cheater a free pass to a fight because of the positive test.

It's very clear Ronda thinks all of cyborgs fights at 145 were won because of the strength and muscle gained unfairly through steroids.
Now why would Ronda want to give cyborg even an INCH of breathing room? 140 is out of the question. In Ronda's mind cyborg does not deserve to fight her.

To think Ronda is scared is ludicrous. Her mental strength is one of her biggest assets. Running? No way...punishing cyborg. Yes way. For sure. Definitely. No other reason not to fight cyborg at catch weight. Phone Post 3.0
Except her whole Judo and Olympic career was mostly at 154. 147 the lowest. Starts MMA at 145. Offered cyborg fight. Says no I need a few more fights. Runs and hides at 135.

This is all true. Sounds like running and hiding to me. Meet in the middle if your afraid of her at 145. The greatest never hide behind weight. Phone Post 3.0