Ronda Rousey’s payouts revealed in new UFC court documents:

Inflation is possibly why it was so low. People are really cutting back now.

I didn’t say damn thing about the overhead, I only said that fighter pay was and is insanely top heavy. Its why the mid-carders fight every chance they can like Nic Cage’s and Bruce Willis filmography.

I was responding to 2buff, right above my response post. I have no idea why your post got quoted. Must be a site error because it couldnt me mine

1 Like

She aint fucking no broke naga

Why is it anybody business what they make?

1 Like

Human nature is a bitch ain’t it?

I thought the exact opposite. Good pay for stars.

I think people are too accustomed to NFL and other major sport athlete contracts. #1 not apples to apples, and #2 those fuckers are way overpaid

5 Likes

I’ve always said, if some country wants to silence some dissident arts movement, just give them a bunch of money.

3 Likes

Asses in seats

4 Likes

First of all where the fuck have you been? Second of all they were all still underpaid and deserved every penny they got. Happy Friday everyone!

1 Like

Same expenses that the NFL, NBA, NHL pay as well.

There is no real strong argument for the slave pay that the UFC offers.

Now they want a % of any side business that the UFC top talent creates.

Fuck Dana white. Greedy bald fuck.

1 Like

God I hate when faggots that make 50k say that millions is “slave pay”

4 Likes

A million is not a lot of money for a top pro fighter relative to how much $$$ money he generates for the company.

It is atrocious to see GSP make only roughly $15 million his entire career as a top draw while he generates $100-200 million for the company.

$15 million after taxes, management fees and other expenses, GSP probably made half of that and that was spread throughout a 10-15 year career where he was working as a garbage man full time.

Dana pocketed the rest…

If GSP was a boxer he would have retired with $100 million in the bank which is generational wealth, a big difference and a more fair deal.

5 Likes

I don’t disagree, but calling it slave pay is silliness

3 Likes

It’s a metaphor to bring home the point.

You can’t escape the rat race if you win a $1 million dollar lottery ticket. Sure it’s a lot of money but not enough to take care of your family and friends for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes

Also this was years ago

3 Likes

The 2.5 million Anderson got in 2011 is equivalent to 3.5 million today

1 Like

Lez CarpetMunch is not a draw

1 Like

This is way less than I was expecting and way off from what the estimates have been. from celbrity net worth:

“On July 11, 2015, Conor earned $5 million when he defeated Chad Mendes at UFC 189. On December 11th, 2015, Conor earned a reported $12 million defeating Jose Aldo in 13 seconds. On March 5, 2016, Conor reportedly earned a minimum of $10 million, and perhaps as much as $15 million when he fought Nate Diaz at UFC 196. He reportedly earned $25 million when he fought Nate Diaz again at UFC 202. He earned around $7 million fighting Eddie Alvarez, in November 2016. He earned an estimated $50 million fighting Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018.”

I’m pretty sure that site just makes numbers up.

4 Likes