Ronda Rousey & Vic Darchinyan sparring highlights

FrateCart - Please upload a raw version of that sparring session so we can actually see what's going on.

I agree.  The bouncing is a great tactic for hiding what you don't want the audience to see while making it seem action packed but given what I saw it was wise.  Not a knock on Rhonda but I'm not sure I would have let that footage out to my competition.  We're of course talking only one variable of mma and that is boxing here and we all know even a good female boxer would have to have crazy takedown defense to take advantage of her boxing.  Either way good job for continuing to improve in weak areas.  Not that many people (even people who don't like Rhonda) question her dedication.  

The people that saw what I saw will know what I'm taking about.  Lol

I'm not a boxing expert but she's improving? Rousey striking has always looked like a grapplers striking IMO. He stands real awkward sideways and pumps jabs until he gets close. I hope she can get her hands goin and feel more comfortable. Beautiful girls fighting top team! Phone Post 3.0

Are these the highlights?

Because I can't help it, but think about the bits left out, where she doesn't look "as good" as this (read "worse than this").

I understand now why she has been ducking Cyborg... that and we don't know how good her chin is...

Full video (no edit) should be interesting...

KZTT_FawkingxD - I'm not a boxing expert but she's improving? Rousey striking has always looked like a grapplers striking IMO. He stands real awkward sideways and pumps jabs until he gets close. I hope she can get her hands goin and feel more comfortable. Beautiful girls fighting top team! Phone Post 3.0

yes, shes absolutely improving...remember, you cant compare her to a floyd mayweather..women boxers, even top ones, really look nothing like top male boxers..even if you look at holly holm who is one of the best, her form does not look great and she does not look very clean most of the time

the highlight obviously shows ronda getting hit and being put in bad positions...theres no way they release teh whole video...ronda is too smart for that...she will never give her future opponents an edge by seeing what she actually does in the standup...right now noone has raw footage of her standing for any significant period of time...

It's good to see Honda spar Vic, but in all honesty he held back... Phone Post

Thanks, LayzieTheSavage. Cool video and music. Phone Post 3.0

Cyborg > Rousey all day

Good for her! Phone Post 3.0

I just saw Vic KO some guy on Boxeo. My spanish isn't very good, but through the whole fight, they kept saying "Ronda Rousey" and even "armbar". I wasn't sure if he was just a fan or something.

I like that Ronda has RESPECT for Vic and is trying to learn. Not all training partners/people are like that!

It's a great opportunity to train with a pro and of course someone as good as an elite pro boxer will make others look average.

Props to both of them for putting this film out there.

It takes time but you can already tell she's improved a lot. Thanks for the vid.

Never ever seen Ronda even remotely tired before. Vic has insane pace. Props to her!

Has anybody here ever tried that kind of headgear w/ a bar in the front? If so, would you recommend it.

She is one tough chick

This is really good for her. A great way to get better at stand up.

God she sucks. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS! She has the shoulders of a man, but she still hits like a girl.

VTFU.
Thanks Flojo.
Any word on Vic joining MMA?
it'd be nice to see my Armo brosarians have another solid fighter repping them in the game. Phone Post 3.0

Awe shit I went and said I'd VU before I realized I'm out for the day.
I owe you vitamin votes now Layzee. Phone Post 3.0

FunDeath4u - God she sucks. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS! She has the shoulders of a man, but she still hits like a girl.
That's what your mom thought about your dad on their first date and look at where that went. Phone Post 3.0