Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correia staredown (pic)

I see a hyena barking at a lion.

I see cheeks Phone Post 3.0

djones - I see cheeks Phone Post 3.0

Dat face dow

Dat ass doe Phone Post 3.0

lmao Ronda has that right hand ready! Her straight right is actually legit. Bethe is getting hit with it at least once before being submitted.

hellride - I see a hyena barking at a lion.
. Phone Post 3.0

That's perfect, dude Phone Post 3.0

Yes from behind Phone Post 3.0

I like this analogy. I'm going to smoke a bowl and come back to see if it trips me out. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
I like this analogy. I'm going to smoke a bowl and come back to see if it trips me out. Phone Post 3.0
I was seen a pig try to fight a lion on YouTube...the lion cudve fucked that thing up in seconds. The pig just kept headButting it lol......I like to think that the pig knew the lion cud end its life in a moment but didn't care and did it anyway....I cheered that fucker on! There's something captivating about people who don't give a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Correia looks like that guy from "no country for old men"with the air tank Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme -
brahmabull81 - The fans booed Betche pretty loudly and even gave her the "you're gonna die" chant I believe, which was odd. Rondas a superstar. Phone Post 3.0
Cool! Phone Post 3.0
A couple years ago all I heard is that Brazilian fans are the most loyal fans in mma.

Loyal to the legends maybe Phone Post 3.0

Macizo - Correia looks like that guy from "no country for old men"with the air tank Phone Post 3.0
We need a photoshop of her with that dudes haircut Phone Post 3.0

That's a bad ass photo right there. Phone Post 3.0

Dana's hand placement on Bethe... Props Phone Post 3.0

Macizo - Correia looks like that guy from "no country for old men"with the air tank Phone Post 3.0
LOL

wood still hit it from behind. Her body is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0