Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg

I don't know the reasons why these two hasn't fought each other or why people r not talking about matching them up or why Cyborg is not in the UFC, but I do know the PEOPLE want this fight, cause even me as a guy sure would love to see this fight, And it's Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg!!! I believe this girl could give the UFC poster girl Ronda, a dam good beating to humble her down. I'm not saying who would win, but this is a fight Ronda needs to take to prove to herself if she is really the best and #1. Your thoughts?

Ronda doesn't "need" to do squat. Last time I checked the UFC has a 135lb division, not a 145lb division. So scratch a fight at 145 or catchweight. Can't do a catchweight without 2 divisions and the UFC isn't signing a fighter who can't make weight in the divisions they have. They also don't co promote so that's out as well. The only way this fight will happen is at 135 for the bantamweight title. If Cyborg can't make 135 then that's that. This thread has been done to death.

I hate Ronda. However, she IS number one. Y'know, the undefeated bantamweight champion. Fighting McMann in a week.

The only person that has anything to prove is Cyborg. Ronda is handling her business.

Cyborg had a UFC contract when they bought Strikeforce she was offered the Rousey fight and she said no then went to Invicta...people like to act like this never happened though cuz it doesn't fit their agenda

When Cyborg signs with the UFC then it's time to talk about a possible match up. Until then it's like talking about Brock vs Fedor a few years ago. Phone Post 3.0

Who was the Women's P4P when Rhoda hit the UFC? What weight class did Rhoda start in. No Rhoda as nothing to prove..lol

the reason they havnt fought is ronda is scared, plain and simple

when cyborg was the 145 lb womans champion ronda was working her way up the weight class, she earned a chance to fight cyborg (the no. 1 p4p female in mma) for the belt then decided she would drop down and fight meisha for the 135 lb belt instead

she has stayed at 135 ever since hiding from cris Phone Post 3.0

jmont - the reason they havnt fought is ronda is scared, plain and simple

when cyborg was the 145 lb womans champion ronda was working her way up the weight class, she earned a chance to fight cyborg (the no. 1 p4p female in mma) for the belt then decided she would drop down and fight meisha for the 135 lb belt instead

she has stayed at 135 ever since hiding from cris Phone Post 3.0

You left out Cris getting suspended for a year and Strikeforce folding.

Cyborg was in the UFC! She pulled out

/thread Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - 
Cyborg can barely make 145. Why even keep talking about this fight until she can make 135.

Sure Cyborg is probably the most talented opponent out there but until she gets her weight down it's just not even worth talking about.

I believe she is going to go to 135 soon, if you read her recent interviews it stated she can make 135 but UFC didn't offer her enough money so she wouldn't make the weight cut.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
StrikingMMA - 
Cyborg can barely make 145. Why even keep talking about this fight until she can make 135.

Sure Cyborg is probably the most talented opponent out there but until she gets her weight down it's just not even worth talking about.

I believe she is going to go to 135 soon, if you read her recent interviews it stated she can make 135 but UFC didn't offer her enough money so she wouldn't make the weight cut.
I hope so but Cyborg keeps making excuses every time. The weight, the money, or the length of the contract. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
StrikingMMA - 

Yeah they couldn't match that Invicta money. Phone Post 3.0

"I'm totally going to beat Cyborg and take her belt...after I got down to 135 and win that belt." - Ronda in Strikeforce

LOL