Ronda Rousey vs Sara McMann MUST Happen

This is the real super fight in WMMA. 2 Olympic Medalist from 2 different sports fighting each other in the UFC.

I would be really fucking amped up for this fight.

Wrestling

vs

Judo

I feel like mcmann would win. I wasn't that impressed by rousey. I agree withLiz when she said that besides the armbar, there isn't much to rousey's grappling. I really don't like that side mount she uses, just asking to have her back taken. I was yelling at my tv for her to switch her hips, she was doing he exact thing that got her back taken in the first place. Phone Post

Hopefully this fight happens!

Mcmann cant finish a sandwich, Rousey still wins.

Marketable Phone Post

Rousey by flying axe kick Phone Post

Darkstar95 - 

Rousey by flying axe kick Phone Post

?

Matt Phillips -
Darkstar95 -  Rousey by flying axe kick Phone Post

?

Hahahahaha that but with a touch of Ronda's female finesse Phone Post

Yes! My friend and I were talking about this on the drive home. Phone Post

john_d1974 -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  I feel like mcmann would win. I wasn't that impressed by rousey. I agree withLiz when she said that besides the armbar, there isn't much to rousey's grappling. I really don't like that side mount she uses, just asking to have her back taken. I was yelling at my tv for her to switch her hips, she was doing he exact thing that got her back taken in the first place. Phone Post

send her your CV then.

tool!

What? Phone Post

ronda has to stop letting wrestlers get her back. sparring not equal to a fight.

call it a flaw in judo training, or taking your opponent too lightly, but you are giving your opponent a chance at an easy sub, and that is too risky.

TTT

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap - 

Rousey is just too strong for her opponents, I feel like she'd run through McMann personally. It's all about her lack of decency when it comes to opponents. McMann has to have extreme sub defense to stop Rousey from stopping her, I don't think she has the level of sub defense needed to affect Rousey enough to stop her.

But she'd most likely have the TDD to stop the position to get the armbar in the first place.

I like McMann (wrestler bias) but she still needs more time IMO. she VERY narrowly won vs Baszler in her last fight, with sloppy stand up and spent a lot of time avoiding being subbed. If she fought Ronda next I think she would be armbarred, she needs at least another year to polish her striking (keeping it on the feet being her best bet, obviously).

Incidentally Baszler then got destroyed by Alexis Davis in her next fight, so McMann vs Davis seems like a logical next fight.

Should be her next fight imo.

Rousey would school her, the only test for her is Cyborg Phone Post

Larry Appleton - 

Rousey would school her, the only test for her is Cyborg Phone Post

yo dawg, we heard you need a test. so we got someone who needs to test before you can test against your test.

am i doing it right?

It took a year, but it happened 

:)

:) Phone Post 3.0