Ronda's Dog Loves the Smell of her Vagina

robnashville - can i nominate MMA MELEE to takeover the Underground Blog?

I like your style kid. VU

NBKfanforlife - Ahhh the young ones. You all are so inexperienced it's funny. As if a little woman musk wouldn't attract any red blooded dog, especially the two legged kind. I, myself find a little muff fragrance to be very boner creating! Oh yes...oh yes Phone Post 3.0

True...an sometimes the thirst gets so high it's time to eat pussy.

jamiescot -
Gfropr - She owns a Pitbull, mine is the same way whenever girls come over, he gets right in there and just stays there until I pull him away, it really pisses some people off. He's a very well trained dog, listens very well but when it comes to vag he loses it. Phone Post 3.0

Mochi is a Dogo Argentino.
Came to say that Phone Post 3.0

could be a dogo

could be a American bulldog

look similar if dogos ear isn't cropped

I still say her dog look more like a am. bulldog

Hes going for the peanut butter Phone Post 3.0

How's smell my pee pee boy?

Woof woof

sunglasses deal with it gif Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - 

NBKfanforlife - Ahhh the young ones. You all are so inexperienced it's funny. As if a little woman musk wouldn't attract any red blooded dog, especially the two legged kind. I, myself find a little muff fragrance to be very boner creating! Oh yes...oh yes Phone Post 3.0
Lol kudos for doubling up on the "oh yes". That really drove the post home. Oh yes oh yes. Phone Post 3.0

UK Rampage -
MMA MELEE -
Dick Niaz - My dog loves the smell of garbage and her own shit. Coincidence?

The thread title is just "click bait" for you sick fucks. The interview is filled with a ton of intellectual conversations on life and the fight game.  

Agreed.

But I'd love to smell Ronda's vagina also.

And feet.

And Butt.

So I'm torn..... Phone Post 3.0
Hahahaha! You sick fuck.

Agreed and VU Phone Post 3.0

Is it just me or does she look coked up? Kinda strange facial expressions and mouth movement Phone Post 3.0

KingLaz_swe - Is it just me or does she look coked up? Kinda strange facial expressions and mouth movement Phone Post 3.0
And eyes are kinda hard and serious Phone Post 3.0

KingLaz_swe - Is it just me or does she look coked up? Kinda strange facial expressions and mouth movement Phone Post 3.0
It's called resting wannabe Armenian cunt face I believe. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Clarence Parents -
Dick Niaz - My dog loves the smell of garbage and her own shit. Coincidence?
So, your dog loves the smell of your vagina? Phone Post 3.0
How did you get that from his post? Phone Post 3.0

Caveman coffee bro Phone Post 3.0

The question remains, was he allowed to or wasn't he.

My dog sniffs asses, but only those that have recently taken a shit. It's fucking gross, but funny when people come over to know if they recently dropped heat or not.

Smells like sushi.

Unless the dog is a transpecies dyke.

Didn't Meisha Tate accuse Ronda of being smelly?

2breath2feel -
Dick Niaz - My dog loves the smell of garbage and her own shit. Coincidence?
Not sure why she would say that but it's not a good thing. When i take a shit an don't wipe good, the dogs know. Phone Post 3.0
Fucking lol Phone Post 3.0

NewOldTRT09er -
It's called resting wannabe Armenian cunt face I believe. Phone Post 3.0
Vu Phone Post 3.0