Ronda's obsession with poor Ariany.

Ronda has a list like this of pretty, popular girls from when she was a fat chick in high school.

jitsnbeer -

Is it because Brendan Schaub(ex boyfriend) hooked up with Arianny?

Unfortunately for Ronda it's not. She has much deeper seated issues with her sense of self worth Phone Post 3.0

Big Rousey fan here but it still makes me chuckle when she tried to intimidate Hallman. The bird isn't all there upstairs if she thinks she can beat up Hallman. Still love her tho. But cray as cray can be. Phone Post 3.0

The UG psychologists slaying it as usual. Phone Post 3.0

"Prime peak it's not gunna matter,Ronda's sex appeal relies on youth.Ariany will still be hit-able at 50,Ronda's appeal will fade drastically with age."

Ummmmmmm what!? You may want to re-read what you wrote, perhaps, several dozen times because it makes no fucking sense.

Ronda's sex appeal relies on her being a world class athlete, badass fighter, and other intangibles. Ronda could retire tommorow and she will be known as a badass fighter for the rest of her life. Arianny's sex appeal relies ENTIRELY on her youth. She literally brings nothing else to the table. She's dumb as a box of rocks, and seemingly has no other talents besides circling a cage with a sign in her hands. Seriously, what is she going to bring to the table when she's 50? She will be an even bigger mess of plastic surgery than she already is. My minds blown just wondering why I even dignified a response like this ...

Ronda shouldn't pick on Ariany. That's just not a fair fight.

CRE - Maybe she's just disgusted watching Arianny make far more money and live better than Sarah Kaufman etc.?

Obviously life isn't fair, but the UFC seems to line the pockets of the suits and ring card girls more than the fighters.

Without the fighters there is no UFC.

Disgusted? Ariany has put in the hard yards,she's been around forever doing god knows what for the UFC.She has brought more publicity to the UFC than most of the female roster combined. Phone Post 3.0

CRE -
ProctorMMA - Insecurities.

Sure. Financial insecurity in regards to the pay of other fighters, her actual peers...

Pretty sure she's just being a bitch,she has bitched about other ring card girls in the past. Phone Post 3.0

JohnChandler -
Sir Psycho Sexy - One comment means obsession? Phone Post 3.0
Isn't this like the third or fourth time we've heard about these two going back forth in the last couple of years? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it's 2nd maybe 3rd. Phone Post 3.0

MayhemMatthews -
CRE - Maybe she's just disgusted watching Arianny make far more money and live better than Sarah Kaufman etc.?

Obviously life isn't fair, but the UFC seems to line the pockets of the suits and ring card girls more than the fighters.

Without the fighters there is no UFC.

I'm sure arianny like most fighters makes more from sponsorship and other sources than she does from the ufc. Who gives a fuck? That's the pay that ufc are gonna offer her is she supposed to turn it down? Ronda needs to start directing these comments at dana not at the ring girls.

Let's face it, if we could we would all make as much cash as possible with as little work as possible. Ariannys using what God gave her to do it. Fair play to her. Phone Post 3.0
I agree,whatever your view the girl is a hard worker.Didnt she do that show with chip foose as well. Phone Post 3.0

OMA (tm) - She has made quite a few comments. I see some truth to this post. Makes me feel sorry for Rhonda. No matter what she accomplishes she still huts inside and that's what brings these type comments out.

She needs to talk to a professional about this. Her tough outer behavior is a way to protect herself on the inside. A way to not feel vulnerable Phone Post 3.0
I wonder if momma rousey was a hugger,Ronda seems to need a hug. Phone Post 3.0

PrestigeWorldwide - Arianny has been with the UFC for a long time. Regardless if she's a fighter or ring girl, her time vested with the company gets her a nice paycheck. She's not just a ring girl, but one of the faces of the company.

If you go to a Fan Expo, the lines to take pics with arianny wrap around the building while other female fighters prob have 1/10 of the line. Sad but true. You're only as valuable as the fans want you to be. Phone Post 3.0
The UFC is a promotion and she is an attraction. Phone Post 3.0

Neil McCauley -
"Prime peak it's not gunna matter,Ronda's sex appeal relies on youth.Ariany will still be hit-able at 50,Ronda's appeal will fade drastically with age."

Ummmmmmm what!? You may want to re-read what you wrote, perhaps, several dozen times because it makes no fucking sense.

Ronda's sex appeal relies on her being a world class athlete, badass fighter, and other intangibles. Ronda could retire tommorow and she will be known as a badass fighter for the rest of her life. Arianny's sex appeal relies ENTIRELY on her youth. She literally brings nothing else to the table. She's dumb as a box of rocks, and seemingly has no other talents besides circling a cage with a sign in her hands. Seriously, what is she going to bring to the table when she's 50? She will be an even bigger mess of plastic surgery than she already is. My minds blown just wondering why I even dignified a response like this ...
Simply champ,a life time of watching people grow older tells me Ronda does not have classic good looks that will age well,Arianny does.....no need to be indignant . Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell -

Ronda has a list like this of pretty, popular girls from when she was a fat chick in high school.

Like most fat chicks,once the weight is gone they pretend they were never fat. Phone Post 3.0

Since when do ring girls dictate how fighters make? Yes you are coming off as a bully. Go after Dana/Lorenzo with that payroll bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Can you imagine the shitstorm if Hallman had dropped her like a stone when she was getting in his face? Phone Post 3.0

IROCK -
OMA (tm) - She has made quite a few comments. I see some truth to this post. Makes me feel sorry for Rhonda. No matter what she accomplishes she still huts inside and that's what brings these type comments out.

She needs to talk to a professional about this. Her tough outer behavior is a way to protect herself on the inside. A way to not feel vulnerable Phone Post 3.0
I wonder if momma rousey was a hugger,Ronda seems to need a hug. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah! This explains Romda's constant need for approval from her friends. Because she could never gain her Mothers.

So sad Phone Post 3.0

Neil McCauley - 

That's harsh.

The Power Double - Can you imagine the shitstorm if Hallman had dropped her like a stone when she was getting in his face? Phone Post 3.0
Wouldve been glorious levels of shitstorm

However, enjoyed the way he handled it.

Ronda: Wait til the cameras leave, then you'll be a man

Hallman: I'll wait! Phone Post 3.0

Rousey is the champ and Arianny is a pretty useless ring card whatever

come on man

it's like some stage hand talking shit about an A list actor