OH CANADA ABOUT FUKING TIME DANA

Ufc 189
Lawler vs MacDonald
Aldo vs McGregor

Herb Mazzagatti - Ufc 189
Lawler vs MacDonald
Aldo vs McGregor

Nice!

I'm also digging the Hughes and GSP linage fighting for the welterweight belt.

Yawn, another beatdown for Lawler. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting. Who's the headliner? They've always said in the past the heavier weightclass headlines but mcgregor is the money fight here. Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a lot of guys are new to this UFC thing and they don't know that this fight already took place.

Great that Rory didn't get fucked over again. Rory will finally become champ, can't wait.

MexiCain AmeriCain - Yawn, another beatdown for Lawler. Phone Post 3.0
Even if Rory pulled it off he won't be champ long. Phone Post 3.0

Hey Beer Man - Seems like a lot of guys are new to this UFC thing and they don't know that this fight already took place.
Who should Robbie fight? McDonald loses a split decision and rattles off 3 wins over top 10 fighters but shouldn't get a rematch? May as well just keep rebooking Hendricks over and over or give Woodley a shot coming off a loss to Rory, ko of dong and a staring contest against overweight gastelum. If there's a more deserving contender right now who is it? Lombard getting popped fucked up a good #1 contender matchup so this is the next viable option. Phone Post 3.0

I think lawler takes it again. Phone Post 3.0

Rory is bringing the Welter Weight belt back to where it belongs Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake -
Hey Beer Man - Seems like a lot of guys are new to this UFC thing and they don't know that this fight already took place.
Who should Robbie fight? McDonald loses a split decision and rattles off 3 wins over top 10 fighters but shouldn't get a rematch? May as well just keep rebooking Hendricks over and over or give Woodley a shot coming off a loss to Rory, ko of dong and a staring contest against overweight gastelum. If there's a more deserving contender right now who is it? Lombard getting popped fucked up a good #1 contender matchup so this is the next viable option. Phone Post 3.0
^^ Phone Post 3.0

I'm not saying the he doesn't deserve a shot at the title. I'm talking about the guy hanging from Rory's jock saying Lawler is going to get smoked. Did Lawler get worse in the last several months? I don't think so. Did Rory get 10% better in the last several months? I don't think so. It will be another close fight and NO ONE is getting smoked Phone Post 3.0

Good Boy Killa - Another rematch cool Phone Post 3.0
People wouldn't even care about this fight at all if it wasn't for that damn belt. Phone Post 3.0

My cod this Lalwer Phone Post 3.0

ufc 189... who gets the main event? 

should be aldo.. he earned it defending as many times as he has..