Rory Markham mugshot wtf?

Pretty sure I know who that someone is and I hope he's successful. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Roy Nelson will do the complete opposite, he'll retire, get in a bar fight and in his mugshot he'll be clean shaven, chisel jawed with bisping comb over. Phone Post

Gilbosh - Roy Nelson will do the complete opposite, he'll retire, get in a bar fight and in his mugshot he'll be clean shaven, chisel jawed with bisping comb over. Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

Not sad at all if that Sam Sheridan story about him constantly going out to get into fights is true. Sounds like the epitome of a piece of shit and I'm glad he's ended up where he is. How can you sympathise for someone like this is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0

Sam Sheridan has a VERY inside perspective into Rory's life. I believe what he says. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck him he made bad choices and seems like a douche if the story's are true Phone Post

barry windham imo...

GrotesK - Not sad at all if that Sam Sheridan story about him constantly going out to get into fights is true. Sounds like the epitome of a piece of shit and I'm glad he's ended up where he is. How can you sympathise for someone like this is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0

Where did you read this?
I'd like to give it a look.

Rory is a really good guy who had a rough time in his life, we all have those. He is a good dude and good friend to those that know him personally. He is getting himself back together and I assure you he will be in a ring again. Phone Post 3.0

Ace5002 - Rory is a really good guy who had a rough time in his life, we all have those. He is a good dude and good friend to those that know him personally. He is getting himself back together and I assure you he will be in a ring again. Phone Post 3.0

Looks to me like he got himself back in jail for beating his MOM. Sounds like a great guy.

Steve4192 -
Ace5002 - Rory is a really good guy who had a rough time in his life, we all have those. He is a good dude and good friend to those that know him personally. He is getting himself back together and I assure you he will be in a ring again. Phone Post 3.0

Looks to me like he got himself back in jail for beating his MOM. Sounds like a great guy.
I am just as shocked as everyone else. There is no excuse for that, he needs some mental help. Phone Post 3.0

He had one of the nicest bodies in MMA....... beep. Phone Post

Scumbag has probably ruined Or affected many lives through his constant street assaults. Gonna beat on momma too? Lock him up, he will never get our because he will constantly fight in jail. Phone Post 3.0