Rory vs Maia,Condit vs Kampmann winner, or Lawler?

and how do you see the fights going? (1 or all 3)

Maia

Augustus Caesar - 

Maia

do you think Rory would be in trouble, as Ellenberger took him down fairly easily when he remembered that he could take him down and not eat jabs

The Brool Story Company - 
Augustus Caesar - 

Maia

do you think Rory would be in trouble, as Ellenberger took him down fairly easily when he remembered that he could take him down and not eat jabs

I think Rory is good enough to get back to his feet if he gets taken down. Maia is definitely a better grappler but I feel like Rory has a strength and size advantage which will allow Rory to keep this fight standing to win a decision. 

GSP Phone Post 3.0

Maia or Lawler both make sense vs Rory. Both are bad style match-ups for Rory, for completely different reasons. I want to see Lawler knock him out personally. Phone Post 3.0

KrisDonahoo - Maia or Lawler both make sense vs Rory. Both are bad style match-ups for Rory, for completely different reasons. I want to see Lawler knock him out personally. Phone Post 3.0

How is Lawler a bad match up for Rory?

Augustus Caesar - 
Augustus Caesar - 

Maia

I think Rory is good enough to get back to his feet if he gets taken down. Maia is definitely a better grappler but I feel like Rory has a strength and size advantage which will allow Rory to keep this fight standing to win a decision. 

I was wrong about Ellenberger beating Rory, but you are nuts if you think Rory could back to his feet if Maia took him down.

Augustus Caesar - 
Augustus Caesar - 

Maia

I was wrong about Ellenberger beating Rory, but you are nuts if you think Rory could back to his feet if Maia took him down.

I must be nuts then.

I'm not saying that I am 100 percent sure, but you asked for my opinion.