@rory_macdonald are you scare or what!?

pickula -
Getbacker - It's funny, there used to be a fair amount of people that hated on Rory. Over time though he has turned all his haters to fans. All through his fighting alone. You don't see people hating on anymore. Can't say very many fighters were able to make a turn around strictly based off their fighting. Anyhow, I think he smokes Lombard. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated him, but I didn't care for him much. The Lawler fight changed that, even though he lost - he is one of the most gutsy guys on the planet, that was just an amazing performance of heart he gave there. I too think that he smokes Lombard, and I'll certainly be rooting for him to do just that.
Most folks who "hate" Rory are people who can't handle him clowning their precious hero BJ.

Just like how GSP copped hate after he prison raped BJ in their second fight

BJ fans (and I am one but not extent I'm about to describe) get butt hurt incredibly every time he "mans up / moves up in weight" and gets slaughtered Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
Dead President - Lombard off the sauce will be easy for Rory to beat Phone Post 3.0

Yes, just like Dos Anjos, and Yolo Romero, etc, etc.

When Lombard beats Rory people will keep blaming the roids, just say he managed to beat it, or that the Lawler fight took too much out of Rory. And if Lombard loses it will also be the roids, just that he's off it now..he's in a lose-lose...which is what you turds are best at.
Maybe if he didn't want steroids to tarnish his accolades then he, shit I dunno, shouldn't have used them? Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
Dead President - Lombard off the sauce will be easy for Rory to beat Phone Post 3.0

When Lombard beats Rory people will keep blaming the roids, just say he managed to beat it, or that the Lawler fight took too much out of Rory. And if Lombard loses it will also be the roids, just that he's off it now..he's in a lose-lose...which is what you turds are best at.
You are correct about is he is in a lose/lose situation.

I wonder who's to blame for that? Phone Post 3.0

I dislike Hector very much. That's about the only thing I can say without getting frozen.

I really can't stand guys like hector, they cheat their way to the top and then have the brass neck to calls guys like Rory scared?

Did you watch him against you're team mate twice !!! Guys a warrior, he loves being in a fight most guys would of crumbled after that Robbie fight but Rory said it was the "best night of his life"

If you think Tory is coming back a broken man I think you will be sorely mistaken. He's gonna put a whooping on hector Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip -
pickula -
Getbacker - It's funny, there used to be a fair amount of people that hated on Rory. Over time though he has turned all his haters to fans. All through his fighting alone. You don't see people hating on anymore. Can't say very many fighters were able to make a turn around strictly based off their fighting. Anyhow, I think he smokes Lombard. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated him, but I didn't care for him much. The Lawler fight changed that, even though he lost - he is one of the most gutsy guys on the planet, that was just an amazing performance of heart he gave there. I too think that he smokes Lombard, and I'll certainly be rooting for him to do just that.
Most folks who "hate" Rory are people who can't handle him clowning their precious hero BJ.

Just like how GSP copped hate after he prison raped BJ in their second fight

BJ fans (and I am one but not extent I'm about to describe) get butt hurt incredibly every time he "mans up / moves up in weight" and gets slaughtered Phone Post 3.0
Gsp greased against BJ - that might be a reason for the hate... Phone Post 3.0

Say what you want about Hector but there's a reason you don't see many people calling Rory out Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -

Here's Crystal Meth Jesus again. Taking shots at people on the forum he visits every fucking day, with absolutely nothing valuable to add. Yeah bro, you are so hip and above all of us turds.
Why do you waste your precious time gracing us with your presence. Please do yourself a favor and GTFO!!! Phone Post 3.0

Blipty_Blurred -
Crystal Meth Jesus -

Here's Crystal Meth Jesus again. Taking shots at people on the forum he visits every fucking day, with absolutely nothing valuable to add. Yeah bro, you are so hip and above all of us turds.
Why do you waste your precious time gracing us with your presence. Please do yourself a favor and GTFO!!! Phone Post 3.0
What did CMJ do? He was stating facts. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor -
Crystal Meth Jesus -

Maybe if he didn't want steroids to tarnish his accolades then he, shit I dunno, shouldn't have used them? Phone Post 3.0
Oh filthy you and your sound logic. Don't you know this is the UG!? Phone Post 3.0

Ryann Von Doom -

He needs a bit more time off, IMO. 

It's been 5 months already. It's not like it's booked or anything.. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor - 
Crystal Meth Jesus -

I hate to accuse anyone of cheating but it's become apparent that almost everyone in almost every sport uses or used ped's. If you never have i congratulate you but to single out Hector seems wrong to me.

tommyNOfilter -
Crystal Meth Jesus - 

Lombard put himself in that lose lose situation. That dipshit cheater barely, barely, barely best burkman while bring sauced up

Lombard is a joke
This. Phone Post 3.0

DiazBrothers - Rory will kill Hector with his reach. Hector can't box.
This. WAR RORY!!! Phone Post 3.0

NotTheNoobYoureLookingFor -
Dugs95 - I'll root for Rory and a year ago I didn't think I'd ever say that Phone Post 3.0
My sentiments exactly.

I wasn't a fan, but I've learned to respect the Weird Warrior Phone Post 3.0
100% Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
tommyNOfilter - 
Crystal Meth Jesus - 

Lombard put himself in that lose lose situation. That dipshit cheater barely, barely, barely best burkman while bring sauced up

Lombard is a joke

Lol, what fucking bullshit. Even though it was Cerrone who popped for illegal substances, it was Dos Anjos who was getting the roid talk thrown at him by idiots like you.
What did Ceronne pop for ?

Your not talking about the missed test are you Phone Post 3.0

bungee up -
Crystal Meth Jesus -
tommyNOfilter - 
Crystal Meth Jesus - 

Lombard is a joke

Lol, what fucking bullshit. Even though it was Cerrone who popped for illegal substances, it was Dos Anjos who was getting the roid talk thrown at him by idiots like you.
What did Ceronne pop for ?

Your not talking about the missed test are you Phone Post 3.0
Popped for a diuretic in WEC, IIRC. Phone Post 3.0

esque -
Crystal Meth Jesus -

Phone Post 3.0
Well this is perfect

Nice work esque Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
tommyNOfilter - 
Crystal Meth Jesus - 

Lombard is a joke

Your boy was on the sauce. That's a fact. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -

Ya no . He takes ped and his gas tank is already bad . Phone Post 3.0