Rose got what she deserved

I am convinced that there is an unspoken agreement in WMMA that “If you promise not to try to hurt me, I promise that I won’t try to hurt you.”

And that is how all girl fights start until one girl hits the other too hard and then an actual fight breaks out by accident.

8 Likes

I don’t know about that but if they aren’t going to fight let them be hotter looking and wear lingerie so it’s at least a little entertaining to watch.

3 Likes

Title fights for womens mma should be limited to prelims. We shouldn’t have to tolerate this shit for a main event or co

The fight should have been a draw and rose stripped because that shit was insane.

I blame Peterson he should have warned them to fight or call it a NC for both refusing to fight

4 Likes

IM THE BEST

5 Likes

I cringed so hard at the start of the final round when Rose was mouthing “I’m the best”.

6 Likes

Terrible fight. I can’t believe that Rose’s corner could be that bad that they would walk in to the ring with such a terrible game plan and then not have the basic common sense to see how bad it looked when it was executed. Nobody won that fight but I’m happier seeing Rose lose the belt than I would have been if she would have retained it after that performance.

3 Likes

Zero chance that many punches landed
The stats are way off, they would both have some marks on them if those were legit numbers

4 Likes

Are they counting every one of those ‘feints’ when they were standing 12’ apart.

And every time Esparza put her head down and charged forward, never touched Roses legs, wee those counted as td attempts?

7 Likes

Rose won very close rematches over Joanna and the Chinese lady.
When people win decisions they tend to sssune they will. It’s why Joanna was confused when she lost hers to rose

1 Like

Pat has always come off as being one brain cell loss away from being legally retarded. I’m not sure Rose is too far behind him. After both of their performances last night, I think they both should be awarded a hockey helmet and a short bus ride back home

9 Likes

Carla put her on her back at least 3 times. That’s more. And in such an uneventful fight, it was enough.

4 Likes

Again I will say if carla had not engaged there would have been zero to to judge
At the end of the day it was such a shitty fight I don’t care who won or lost
Most certainly the fans were the losers here

2 Likes

Can the can judges give a zero-zero round?

Does anyone have a pic of the judges card from this stinker of all stinkers?

1 Like

Joanna is going to flatline her and take the title back.

I was at the Carla/Joana fight. It had the crowd electric…

Rose and Carla did not put out a good advertising show for wmma. Why don’t they just put it all on Invicta? I don’t wanna watch it. And of something strange happens like Zhang and JJ I can look it up.

3 Likes

Carla won on the fact she actually took a step forward. I think that was literally the only criteria they had to use, in a championship fight it’s crazy.

Sounded like Whitman was panicking but Pat was in control of the game plan.

Horrible.

6 Likes

Didn’t read all the replies, but I will state what I stated in another thread.

Carla didn’t “win” that fight, Rose lost it. Technically, obviously, Carla won by the simple rules, she seemed more aggressive, at least tried and attacked more with TDs. Much else doesn’t matter in that boring shit-fest that occurred. However, blame should fall on Rose’s retarded corner advice and Rose herself. Her retarded corner for telling her she’s doing well, instead of telling her the truth:

“Rose, you’ve stuffed/stopped most of her takedowns. Even the two she did score, you got right back up. Clearly she can’t stop you. You are the better striker, go out and execute with striking. It is now time to attack and don’t fear her takedowns anymore, or you’re going to lose this fight.”

Rose, for being mentally PTSD’d: She must have a mental block from the previous fight that has her in fear of being taken down and controlled, which is odd, because again, she’s gotten better with her wrestling to where Carla couldn’t really do anything. So while blame does go to her, it also goes to her retarded corner.

And yes, she absolutely got what she deserved. Anything else is just excuses.

Not as long as scoring is based on a 10-point must system.