Rose Namajunas now on 187 card too.

"Two fights have been added to May's UFC 187 fight card. The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 20 finalist Rose Namajunas will face Nina Ansaroff in a strawweight bout while male flyweights Josh Sampo and Justin Scoggins will face one another."

Sick, I hope this card stays together Phone Post 3.0

Watch. Everyone will get aids at the last minute. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Watch. Everyone will get aids at the last minute. Phone Post 3.0
Good god man. Couldn't they just just get injured? Phone Post 3.0

anal seepage -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Watch. Everyone will get aids at the last minute. Phone Post 3.0
Good god man. Couldn't they just just get injured? Phone Post 3.0
Aids is considered a mild form of injury Phone Post 3.0

nice! this Rose fight will make a nice co-main to Browne/Arlovski

If they all got aids, they could all still fight each other Phone Post 3.0

evh - nice! this Rose fight will make a nice co-main to Browne/Arlovski
! Phone Post 3.0

WAR THUG ROSE. I'm not necessarily a fan of wmma but I'm a fan of rose. Hope she gets back in title contention Phone Post 3.0

Giving Rose an easy fight cause it was be horrible if the season finalist lost again.

Just a few top girls I like watching in WMMA and Rose is one of them. Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - Giving Rose an easy fight cause it was be horrible if the season finalist lost again.

i thought about this but rose is 2-2 at 22 years old. sure she should get better competition but there's no need to rush back to a title shot just yet.

Ansaroff is no easy fight. This will be her second fight in the UFC and the jitters will be gone. She may give Rose a surprise.