Rose won, but if she didn’t....

How long would it have taken Pat Barry to find CM and start some impromptu rounds? Or worse, if Rose were the one to get cut by the glass. HD seems like a bad person to upset.

Connie smokes him 

That would be a pretty big dick move as Phil Brooks had nothing to do with any of this.

Grand master dave lang -

Connie smokes him 

Nahhhhhh

AgedCaviar -

That would be a pretty big dick move as Phil Brooks had nothing to do with any of this.

I meant CK Conor Kardashian

I was surprised that Rose was so shaken by this incident considering she leads that “thug” life.

Would’ve thought this type of thing was tame for her compared to the shit she’s been through in da hood.

Fedoral Crime -

I was surprised that Rose was so shaken by this incident considering she leads that “thug” life.

Would’ve thought this type of thing was tame for her compared to the shit she’s been through in da hood.

Is anyone nicknamed “pit bull” actually a pit bull? Tired ass troll is tired.

One shot from Conor’s left and Pat is asleep 

that would not end well for Pat if he went after Conor in the streets.

145+155= 300. Conor has 300 pounds of champion. Barry never won the heavyweight strap. Even if he did, Conor still has 35 pounds on him. This is how math and MMA work, right fellas? 

GOKUJITSU -

145+155= 300. Conor has 300 pounds of champion. Barry never won the heavyweight strap. Even if he did, Conor still has 35 pounds on him. This is how math and MMA work, right fellas? 

Ha!

Mods please move to WHAT IF Forums.

Pat and Conor used to be good friends if I remember correctly. I’m almost certain he’s extended a personal apology to both him and Rose anyway.

cause a Conor apology has so much weight to it.

RKing85 - that would not end well for Pat if he went after Conor in the streets.

Or anywhere else.

thetouchofdeath -
RKing85 - that would not end well for Pat if he went after Conor in the streets.

Or anywhere else.

I think you guys have been drinking too much of that irish cough medicine.

Fedoral Crime -

Someone that was on the bus said she was very distraught and "not about that life". Felt bad for her but a little ironic lol.

Mantis Toboggan -
Fedoral Crime -

Is anyone nicknamed “pit bull” actually a pit bull? Tired ass troll is tired.

Stick to lurking chump

CM better hope for dem special rules