Rothwell: I'd beat Arlovski in devastating fashion

dl018 - A bit presumptuous to be comparing yourself to GSP or Cain.

And I don't understand why a pro fighter needs to call someone bitch on a forum. Phone Post 3.0
Did you seriously just whimper a complaint about a man defending himself from some shit talker using the phrase "bitch please"?And especially funny when that man punches people in the face for a living, which I'm sure you're okay with, otherwise, why are you here?
Pull them panties out of your crack...

Bitch.

Oh the days when gladiators were honored and respected as true warriors... now we have the Internet where bitches hide behind their screens and get kicks out of being annoying pussies. Phone Post 3.0

So cool that some elite MMA guys still post on this circus of a forum. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell -
tunaburn - Arlovski already beat his ass once
HA
Ohh that's right, means so much..
Like Matt Serra beating GSP or JDS beating Cains ass oh so bad, the first fight

Bitch please
I was 5:1 underdog against your hero Overeem also don't forget

Sit back, let's see who I get
and just watch everyone
I'm a pro of making people eat shit

But more important I'm fighting for something more than myself
and it's far more than any of my opponents can handle

Peace Phone Post 3.0
Lmao overeem got no chin and no steroids anymore. Anyone in the heavyweight division can beat him now Phone Post 3.0

I think the New Ben Rothwell beats the New Old Arlovski.

First fight was a long time ago. In 2015, I think it would be a much better fight. A wild fucking Browne-Arlovski type fight. Ben would be able to take AA's shots better than AA would be able to take Ben's.

I'd do a $100 pay pal bet

Good chance Full Retard Rothwell gets beaten up badly by AA only for Ben to knock him out cold midway through the 2nd. Phone Post 3.0

This thread went awesome so quick Phone Post 3.0

I pictured Roth doing this after his post earlier, and it was awesome.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/v9ewDk.gif

TUNABURN SHOW YOURSELF!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Arlovski fan but I don't think this would be a great match up for him the second go around. Personally I'd like to see Ben and Cain rematch. Phone Post 3.0

I kinda wanted to see Arlovski get the title shot with his recent run, but this could be the next big fight to make.

Ben, I'd also like to see you get your inevitable rematch against Velasquez as a main event soon.

Make it happen Dana!

EBD75 - I'm a huge Arlovski fan but I don't think this would be a great match up for him the second go around. Personally I'd like to see Ben and Cain rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Beat me to it!

Also, this was IMO one of the biggest bullshit stoppages ever.

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo - So cool that some elite MMA guys still post on this circus of a forum. Phone Post 3.0
Nah man they all left. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell - All just got VTFU and you know who you are

To the rest of you, this a fight forum for fuck sake
Get some thicker skin
You talk mad amounts of shit to me and other fighters, I say "bitch please" and it's the end of the world
Seriously get off your high horses, ladies
I like to fun too ?? Phone Post 3.0
Gotta say Ben, never been your biggest fan for reasons I'm not quite sure of, but carry on talking to these UG fucktards this way and I'm coming around!

Massive respect for the streak you're on sir and respect for giving the many pussies on here mouth back instead of just leaving like most fighters do :) Phone Post 3.0

Ben is the fuckin man. I would love to see him and AA fight again. Would be fireworks! Phone Post 3.0

Would be a great fight, toss up for me.

Ben Rothwell - All just got VTFU and you know who you are

To the rest of you, this a fight forum for fuck sake
Get some thicker skin
You talk mad amounts of shit to me and other fighters, I say "bitch please" and it's the end of the world
Seriously get off your high horses, ladies
I like to fun too ?? Phone Post 3.0
Quoted for truth. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell -
HA

Bitch please

and just watch everyone

Peace Phone Post 3.0
Damnnnn Phone Post 3.0

Chash - Muwhahaha, Ben is only remembered for his cringe worthy speeches, not his high skill level. It'd be nice if there was more to it other than a big guy that hits hard. Phone Post 3.0
Overeem fan? Phone Post 3.0

mixjitsu -
Chash - Muwhahaha, Ben is only remembered for his cringe worthy speeches, not his high skill level. It'd be nice if there was more to it other than a big guy that hits hard. Phone Post 3.0
Overeem fan? Phone Post 3.0
Overeem himself actually Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell -
HA

Bitch please

and just watch everyone

Peace Phone Post 3.0
My suggestion to you, since you're the pro is not to come on here, especially with threads that have your name in the title and get butt hurt when people mention things that did happen!

AA hits harder, his boxing is better, he's faster, and his ground game is better.

Of course at HW you have a punchers chance.

With all that said, for to claim you will easily do anything to AA, is simply comical! Phone Post 3.0