Rothwell: I'd beat Arlovski in devastating fashion

Why do people insist that AA has some kind of solid ground game? He trained sambo in the police academy and took some BJJ classes in Chicago.

He submitted a half KO'd Sylvia with an ankle lock and needed a ref standup to get out of a Nelson Kimura

IronWill -
Ben Rothwell - All just got VTFU and you know who you are

To the rest of you, this a fight forum for fuck sake
Get some thicker skin
You talk mad amounts of shit to me and other fighters, I say "bitch please" and it's the end of the world
Seriously get off your high horses, ladies
I like to fun too ?? Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha I'm with you man, this place is ridiculous sometimes.

Just let it be known that this forum almost unanimously wants to see you Roth your way to a title shot. I'm rothing for you. Phone Post 3.0
Now picking Rothwell by destruction. Phone Post 3.0

AA vs Werdum
JDS VS Rothwell
Stipe vs Cain
Overeem vs Alexey Oliynyk
Crocop vs Hunt
Shawn Jordan vs winner of Palelei/Bigfoot
Jared Rosholt vs winner of Mir/Duffee
Browne vs Mitrione

These are the fights that need to be made.

Thekingslayer - AA vs Werdum
JDS VS Rothwell
Stipe vs Cain
Overeem vs Alexey Oliynyk
Crocop vs Hunt
Shawn Jordan vs winner of Palelei/Bigfoot
Jared Rosholt vs winner of Mir/Duffee
Browne vs Mitrione

These are the fights that need to be made.
I'd happily pay $100 for that card, or even something remotely similar. I wish they'd make all HW cards at least once a year. Phone Post 3.0

Ramsey -
Ben Rothwell -
tunaburn - Arlovski already beat his ass once
HA
Ohh that's right, means so much..
Like Matt Serra beating GSP or JDS beating Cains ass oh so bad, the first fight

Bitch please
I was 5:1 underdog against your hero Overeem also don't forget

Sit back, let's see who I get
and just watch everyone
I'm a pro of making people eat shit

But more important I'm fighting for something more than myself
and it's far more than any of my opponents can handle

Peace Phone Post 3.0
My suggestion to you, since you're the pro is not to come on here, especially with threads that have your name in the title and get butt hurt when people mention things that did happen!

AA hits harder, his boxing is better, he's faster, and his ground game is better.

Of course at HW you have a punchers chance.

With all that said, for to claim you will easily do anything to AA, is simply comical! Phone Post 3.0
Tell me, how does AA pee pee taste? Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell -
Ramsey -
Ben Rothwell -
HA

Bitch please

and just watch everyone

Peace Phone Post 3.0
My suggestion to you, since you're the pro is not to come on here, especially with threads that have your name in the title and get butt hurt when people mention things that did happen!

AA hits harder, his boxing is better, he's faster, and his ground game is better.

With all that said, for to claim you will easily do anything to AA, is simply comical! Phone Post 3.0
Tell me, how does AA pee pee taste? Phone Post 3.0
Lmao.
Keep Roth'n these trolls Ben. AA is goin down! Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim -
Ben Rothwell - All just got VTFU and you know who you are

To the rest of you, this a fight forum for fuck sake
Get some thicker skin
You talk mad amounts of shit to me and other fighters, I say "bitch please" and it's the end of the world
Seriously get off your high horses, ladies
I like to fun too ?? Phone Post 3.0
Quoted for truth. Phone Post 3.0
Just chuckled again reading that Phone Post 3.0

Ben is cool and all. But there is nostalgia that comes along with being an AA fan. I wish the best to Mr Ben... But for nostalgia reasons I go with AA all day. Even if a fight I know he will lose I would go AA Phone Post 3.0

We're you tested for Aspergers after that post-fight interview? Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -
BKViper - 
SensoriaUtopia - no way, especially after I saw how sharp Andrei looked in his beatdown of Jon Dodson, ain't happening Ben
I agree that Arlovski would beat Jon Dodson, but I don't recall them fighting already.
And I'm not sure the commission would allow a Flyweight vs Heavyweight fight.
But if they do, I'll watch it! LOL Phone Post 3.0

Man I was joking, there is a vid of Andrei tossing Jon Dodson around
It's confusing to me how people that dumb know how the Internet works Phone Post 3.0

Go Ben!

Ben has been an elite hw for years and am glad to see him getting the attention he deserves. Would love to see him fight AA next. I've read that Ben feels stipe deserves the next title shot and personally agree. Winner of Ben/AA gets winner of Werdum/stipe for next shot IMO is the way to go. Let Cain fight Reem while JDS heels up. Love the suggestion of Browne vs Mitrione above as well. Regardless there's lots of great HWs in the mix which is going to make this division fun to watch over the next few years with more talent coming up. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell - 
HA

Bitch please

and just watch everyone

Peace Phone Post 3.0

tunaburn you idiot, you have awakened the beast! He is filled with rage now and only a human soul will tame his fiery anger!

Ben Rothwell HW champ in 2016, you better fucking believe it. Go get'em Ben!

dl018 - A bit presumptuous to be comparing yourself to GSP or Cain.

And I don't understand why a pro fighter needs to call someone bitch on a forum. Phone Post 3.0

bitch please.

Lessphilling -
EBD75 - I'm a huge Arlovski fan but I don't think this would be a great match up for him the second go around. Personally I'd like to see Ben and Cain rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Beat me to it!

Also, this was IMO one of the biggest bullshit stoppages ever.
What fight were you watching?
Imo ref safe him from another 5min plus ass beating. Phone Post 3.0

I like Rothwell a lot, but I'd sooner see Arlovski get that one last chance at glory, Balboa-style.

I'm still bummed that we missed out on it with Hendo. Phone Post 3.0

TTT for more crazy violin music and dancing

Ramsey -
Ben Rothwell -
HA

Bitch please

and just watch everyone

Peace Phone Post 3.0

VTFD dude, who the fuck are you to say that to Ben? Both guys are way different fighters than when they first met. I feel they both pose major threats to eachother.

And you also forgot one major item in your shitty critic - who has the better chin now? That will definitely play a big factor in this fight if they were ever to meet again. AA has certainly made quite the resurgence in the HW division, but his chin is still and always will be his biggest weakness. Phone Post 3.0

I like Ben. Are you on Tinder? Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Why do people insist that AA has some kind of solid ground game? He trained sambo in the police academy and took some BJJ classes in Chicago.

He submitted a half KO'd Sylvia with an ankle lock and needed a ref standup to get out of a Nelson Kimura
I don't think people think he is a phenom but he has never been submitted and even though you say he needed the refs help with Nelson Roy was never really close to submitting him and Nelson is great with submissions.

Also you way understate arlovskis Sambo experience. He has a pretty decent Sambo resume and is a master of sport. Phone Post 3.0