ROTR Weigh In Photos

is that jd penn

not next month ;( wish I could be there for Charuto though!

I don't work around fight time...besides if I work whos going to be everyones tour guide??

Way to show that "aloha" girl... Maybe I'll see at the fights tonight, but know if I'm coming to town yet. I got alot going on right now.

HAMMA- No i'm not JD Penn, but just JD..

I got to support our local boys! online and offline LOL

I hope to see you tonight is Kitty going with you?

Sexz- No Kitty can't go he's got a may day for his daughter tonight.. Thats one reason I don't know if I was going, my partner in crime won't be there to analize with me! lol

you two should be commentators if I didn't know you didn't have noone to go with I would've told you to come with me!!

"YOU TWO SHOULD BE COMMENTATORS" no no no, People would kill us.LOL Nobody wants to hear what two smart ass know-it-alls have to say. Well maybe our friends. Heeeeeheee

Sexz where are you sitting? and how much do you think tickets are at the door? Cheap sits of course!

lol you two are funny though

I'm in section M row 2 seat 11
I'm sitting right next to 3D can't miss me
not sure about the tickets at the box office I got these from Jay Dee's wife

3D is Crazy...

Very crazy!

Where are you sitting Brennan?

Sexz-Oh well allways nice to know the promoters wife!!! I'll see if I make it to town tonight? One reason is Kitty allways go's over and picks tickets up, but not this time, I'll have to choke him for this! lol Looks like could be a good show, I'd like to see Ronald Juhn's fight, if this guy is as good as people say it could be a great fight for Ronald.

Ryan Schultz actually helped BJ out for his fight against Hughes but I don't think he is able to hang with Ron's GNP and those killer shoulders damn!!!!

ps. I didn't know his wife till yesterday but she was selling tickets so I figured it was better then getting it from the box office...

Sexz-Have fun tonight, and good luck to all the fighters.

Go Hawaiians!!!

WOW! I didn't even get tickets yet! sexz and 3D you
guy's suck! Thanks alot for not calling to see if I
needed a ticket??!!!!!!

JD Mahalo!!!

Kevin I'm sorry while you were stuck in class we were having a blast hey that rhymes.

Kickboxer5- Come sit in the cheap seats with me and we'll throw popcorn and shit at Sexz and 3D... lol

Sup Sexz -

I am still crossing my fingers, I may make it to the fights after all!

One way or another, I'll see you guy's tonight! I can't
wait!!!

JD you are a meanie head!!!

Hey Greg it was good to see you! I'm crossing my fingers you find a babysitter tonight. Also sorry about the technical difficulties for the radio show last night that sucked.

Kevin I've been pumped up thats what the weigh ins does to you all those mean stare downs especially when Cabbage and Marsh were trying to keep a mean stare down and Larry Landless said something about no water bottles and Marsh tried to hold back from laughing and Cabbage couldn't help laughing and they both smiled :)