Roused added to weidman card

I'm cursed for ufc events. But I'm going to try and make it to this one. Staples center. Can't wait. Phone Post 3.0

Meant to say rousey. She's fighting zingano. I fucking hate android auto correct. Annoying as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Is your sn supposed to be rouseyoftheufc Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txHxIWeDcDU

Should be an awesome night of fights though.

When Phone Post 3.0

I'm aroused by this Phone Post 3.0

Will be soused and aroused while watching the roused.

Im with ya brotha, i get aroused at Wideman cards too

In all seriousness, i love Ronda as a co-main. Shes always entertaining and watching demolition before a main is event is awesome. I hope the main event is competitive.

TheAsianAssassin - In all seriousness, i love Ronda as a co-main. Shes always entertaining and watching demolition before a main is event is awesome. I hope the main event is competitive.

Zingano is tough. Cat beats Cyborg, but probably not Ronda. IMO. We could actually see Ronda bleed her own blood in this fight.

stonepony - 
TheAsianAssassin - In all seriousness, i love Ronda as a co-main. Shes always entertaining and watching demolition before a main is event is awesome. I hope the main event is competitive.

Zingano is tough. Cat beats Cyborg, but probably not Ronda. IMO. We could actually see Ronda bleed her own blood in this fight.

You seriously think Cat would beat Cyborg? She could beat Ronda, but how can she beat Cyborg? There's nothing she can hit her with that Cyborg can't take.

This would be the 3rd card where Weidman is joined by Honda, as the co-main.
UFC 168, 175, 184.

With the recent ufc track record. This fight becomes the main event on the March card. That main/co main just seems to stacked to be a reality. Phone Post 3.0

I'm Rousin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP4kfLLhtic

blakemp - 
stonepony - 

You seriously think Cat would beat Cyborg? She could beat Ronda, but how can she beat Cyborg? There's nothing she can hit her with that Cyborg can't take.

She can beat Cyborg because she's the better tougher fighter. Cyborg relies on artificial muscle mass advantage.

With drug testing, at 135lbs, Cyborg loses all of her hulk-smash advantages. She can't knock opponents out when she's fully hulked up at 145lbs.

Tate took those knees to the nose better than Cyborg would have. IMO.

Any clue why it was changed? Phone Post 3.0

habits - With the recent ufc track record. This fight becomes the main event on the March card. That main/co main just seems to stacked to be a reality. Phone Post 3.0

Three out of Ronda's last four title defenses was co-main to Chris so there is a pretty good track record this will happen...personally i think the UFC wants Weidman/Rousey babies...