Rousey doesn't want to leave 'Gina Carano void'

Just for the record: Ronda is lovely. That is all.

Eggbert -
Submissable -
Eggbert - Gina is an absolute sweetheart. Rhonda is a bitch. No one will even mention Rhonda when she's done mma Phone Post 3.0

Thats true. They will completely forget one of the first 2 women to fight in the UFC, the first female title holder and the face of WMMA in the UFC. She better start being nicer or people are going to forget her. Do any of the Rousey haters think before posting about her or does the hate just overwhelm your brain?

She's still not going to sleep with you Phone Post 3.0
Damn. I was hoping she would figure out who I was on here and come sweep me off my feet for Xmas. Thanks for ruining the holidays. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I'd be happy if she would just post pics of her and Gina's "Voids". Phone Post
I like where your heads at Phone Post 3.0

This makes absolutely no sense on Ronda's part! When Gina Carano fought there wasn't even a chance women were ever going to be in the UFC. Well guess what Ronda, you too would have left a void after a while if UFC hadn't picked you up with the rest of the division.

You would of had to do exactly as Carano did! (Find ways to make money) AND BELIEVE ME everyone was much more excited to see Gina fight than you back then, and you will NEVER pull the 5.58 million viewers, you probably won't even get 1/5th of that!

Gina actually went out there toe2toe with Cris Cyborg! Which you ran away from, even when she said she would drop to 140lb (I think) you still refused! Because you know that she can defend your arm bar, and would SMASH YOU. END OF STORY!

I used to be a Rowdy fan, but after the TUF, and her recent interview during/after HUNT vs. SILVA she will never have my respect again!