Rousey has the Jordan Factor.

The other day I re-watched Ronda winning the coaches challenge and I finally figured it out, She is like MJ. The one thing you always here about Michael Jordan other than he was the best ever, was that he is obsessed with winning more so than anything else in his life. I believe that Ronda is the same way, sometimes you'll catch some of the other Chicago Bulls talking about Jordan's competitiveness and only then it really becomes clear; the IT factor that Jordan has isn't his looks, shoes or dunks it's the drive to never lose.

I bugs me that Ronda gets so much shit for being that way when the only thing you ever hear about GSP is how he isn't like that. MMA fighters can't win due to you shit fans. I hope she never loses and becomes even more competitive as time goes on. Go watch the Madness in Excellence video with clips from JRE. Educate yourselves and leave the champ alone.

Shut up Rhonda! Phone Post 3.0

OP

you son of a bitch

ssj - fuck up loser
This. Phone Post 3.0

LOL Phone Post 3.0

I'd love for you to come to Chicago and share that opinion. 

OP... for you

OP is right. The great ones are all obsessed with their sport, and obsessed with winning. Won't let their kid win at thumb wrestling kind of people.

Jordan had a basketball in his hands every day from the day he could walk. He retired so many times, because he was obsessed. He probably tells himself every day "I bet I could still play".

Her whole life has been competition too. Her mother ninja pouncing and choking her out as she steps out of the shower or something, a sign that it's in her blood.

Rousey could beat Jordan at a game of 1 on 1 under the right circumstances. Phone Post 3.0

Barry_BondsMVP -

Haha I love this gif.

Also, can Rousey even dunk? Phone Post 3.0

Stoops!!! Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ - Rousey could beat Jordan at a game of 1 on 1 under the right circumstances. Phone Post 3.0
This deserved so much more! Have a vote up! Phone Post 3.0

BrandonWaltonMusic - The other day I re-watched Ronda winning the coaches challenge and I finally figured it out, She is like MJ. The one thing you always here about Michael Jordan other than he was the best ever, was that he is obsessed with winning more so than anything else in his life. I believe that Ronda is the same way, sometimes you'll catch some of the other Chicago Bulls talking about Jordan's competitiveness and only then it really becomes clear; the IT factor that Jordan has isn't his looks, shoes or dunks it's the drive to never lose.

I bugs me that Ronda gets so much shit for being that way when the only thing you ever hear about GSP is how he isn't like that. MMA fighters can't win due to you shit fans. I hope she never loses and becomes even more competitive as time goes on. Go watch the Madness in Excellence video with clips from JRE. Educate yourselves and leave the champ alone.
Lol hilarious thread thanks op Phone Post 3.0

No rousey has the wilt factor, she's playing against 6'8 white guys in the post.

Did you really compare Rousey to the master that Jordan was?? That's pure non-sense and disgrace. C'mon son!! Phone Post 3.0

This is the worst thread ever made in the history of vomit inducing threads on the UG. Good grief this is terrible.

Barry_BondsMVP -

. Phone Post 3.0

I would never buy and rousy retro v shoes. Phone Post 3.0